Do you have a great idea for an online course? Want to become an edupreneur? If so, you need to choose the best platform for building, marketing, and selling online courses so you can build a profitable knowledge business.
Graphy is an all-in-one platform designed to help you build supercharged online courses. With it, you can create custom courses and build stunning no-code websites, and even launch your own app.
Used by over 30,000 creators, this is a powerful platform that will help you launch a successful online teaching business – even if you’re a first-time course creator.
Read the rest of this review to discover everything you need to know about Graphy, including its features, integrations, pricing, pros and cons, and more. By the end of this review, you’ll be able to determine whether or not this is the best online course platform for your needs.
Is Graphy Worth it?
Graphy is built for every type of course including live courses, instructor-led courses, scheduled courses, and drip courses.
Whatever you need, you’ll be able to create it with this platform. It’s certainly worth the investment and will help save you time and money thanks to a multitude of features that allow you to not only create exceptional courses, but also protect your content, offer multimedia support, launch a website and mobile app, and much more.
You can also integrate Graphy with hundreds of other apps and tools to further your course business.
As you can see, this is a powerful, feature-rich platform that will help instructors who want to create a high-quality educational environment and provide an exceptional learning experience for their students.
Sidenote: If you do purchase Graphy, I’d be grateful if you supported me by clicking on this link to purchase.
Who is Graphy Good For?
This course creation platform is perfect for any creator who wants to grow their audience and monetize their skills. It’s also ideal for you if you want to host live cohort-based courses.
For anyone who is a member of a community created with Graphy, the app will help you deliver an improved learning experience by reinventing how people, teams and individuals create and collaborate.
Here are a few use cases to show you all the different ways you can use Graphy:
- Teams: Create and share reports and dashboards between team members to radically improve the way your organization works with data.
- Individuals: Create a custom course and build a website to market your content to your target students.
- Beginners: If you need to create a website and mobile app for your course, but don’t know how to code and don’t have the money for extensive developers, this platform can help you.
- Established Creators: Graphy is also great for established content creators who want to build and expand on something they have already created.
- Educational Institutions: Graphy allows you to create school websites of any size, with unlimited students, pages, and content.
You can start creating your course with the DIY platform, create and launch a custom-built website, and create an app to host and market your courses.
There are also automated payment gateways to make your work of processing payments a lot easier, and much more.
Building Your School Website
This platform has all the tools you need to build a beautiful school website that will show prospective learners what makes your educational environment better than the rest.
With award-winning designs, customizable layouts, countless third-party integrations, video streaming, and various other features, there’s no doubt that you’ll build a stunning school website worthy of success.
Best of all, you’ll be able to build your school page or website without the need to integrate an external site.
Let’s take a quick look at some of Graphy’s top features to help you in this regard.
1. Ease of Use
You’ll find that Graphy makes it extremely easy to build and brand your school website.
Using the platform’s website builder, you can set up a school page and add as many additional pages as you need.
You don’t need to have any technical knowledge or experience to build a professional-looking website.
All you have to do is drag and drop different elements onto a page and customize fonts, colors, images, and other elements to create a unique-looking school website.
2. Themes and Templates
Graphy has free themes that you can use to create your school website. There’s a light option and dark theme option, each of which comes with a variety of website pages for you to choose from, including:
- Home page
- Course landing page
- Checkout success page
- Contact us page
- About us page
- Refund policy page
3. Whitelabelled Website and App
With the ever-rising use of mobile smartphones, it’s more important now than ever before to have an app associated with your website or course so that your content can be accessed on devices of all types.
With Graphy’s Business plan, you can have your content ready on a fully functional app that is brandable to make it 100% yours. Furthermore, you’ll have access to the platform’s powerful adaptive technology.
Course Creation Capabilities
In addition to creating awesome school websites, you can also use Graphy to create different types of online courses.
Below, we take a look at some of the platform’s core features for building online courses.
1. Simplicity and Ease
On your dashboard menu, under “Content”, you’ll find the tab for courses. When you click this, you’ll be presented with a page that looks like this:
This is where you can set up your courses.
To get started, simply click the “Create New Course” button located at the top right-hand side of the page.
You’ll be prompted to enter your course title and the name of the instructor.
Once you’re done, click “Submit” to move on to the next step in the course creation process.
At this point, you will be redirected to the course builder where you can add the first chapter of your online course.
You can add the chapter heading and the chapter items, the content that makes up each chapter.
Your chapter can consist of either uploaded or created items. You can also import items from your existing course content.
You can upload the following new items:
- PDF: Use PDF files for your course, complete with dynamic watermarks
- Video: Upload videos to the platform. All of them will be completely secure and non-downloadable. This feature can be used to embed Vimeo and YouTube videos
- Audio: You can also upload audio files to the secure platform
- SCORM: Import SCORM packages to your course
- File: Add any type of file you want your learners to download
You can create the following new items:
- Heading: Define your chapter or section headings
- Link: Add a link that will be embedded in iFrame
- Text: Create your textual lessons in the course. Also, use it to embed iframe and add HTML code through the “Source” option
- Quiz: Learners can attempt a quiz any time and view instant results
- Live Class: Use it to conduct live classes and webinars with your enrolled learners
- Live Test: Learners can attempt it during a specified time window. The Leaderboard is visible to learners after the result declaration
- Form: Use it to collect any information from learners while taking the course
- Assignment: Use it to take or give assignments to your learners
As you work, you have the option to preview your course at any time. You can create a sample of the chapter by selecting chapter items to be made accessible to learners. You can also set up the following course rules:
- Enforce Sequential Learning Paths: This means that course items will only be accessible in sequential order. Learners will have to mark each course item as completed in order to move on to the next one.
- Enforce Complete Video Viewing: This rule requires learners to watch at least 90% of a video lesson before they can move on to the next item in the course. This only works if you have enabled the sequential learning paths. Furthermore, this feature is only compatible with videos that are uploaded on the platform.
After you’ve added your first chapter, you can click the “Add New Chapter” button to add more chapters. You can have as many chapters as you require.
Once you’re done, you can publish your course or save it by clicking the appropriate button at the top of the page.
See how easy the course creation process is? Now on to the other features.
2. Multimedia Courses
As previously stated, Graphy allows you to unleash your creativity by using all types of media in your courses.
You can upload, create, or use content from your library to create exceptional courses with quizzes, multiple-choice questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, and more.
You can also let your students complete projects and take subjective tests.
Once the tests are over, you can provide the results together with guidance tables and certificates to motivate them to do better.
3. Multi-Layer Content Security
Yet another one of Graphy’s many impressive features is content security. The platform has robust, multilayer security that gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your hard work of creating an online course won’t go wasted when unscrupulous users access your content and share or sell it without your consent.
Here are some of the more prominent security measures on the platform:
- You can limit devices for users (either combined, Web + App, or Web and App separately).
- You can also set the maximum number of devices for user login. Leave this number on “0” for unlimited devices.
- Another security option is to enable two-factor authentication for admins.
- You can also set the number of downloads allowed per course. This will help to restrict learners to downloading your course on a limited number of devices. A common best practice is to limit your course to a single device.
- The content uploaded on the platform is highly encrypted and thus drastically reduces the chances of piracy.
- Furthermore, you can set the maximum number of days students can access your course without being online.
The platform lets you secure your videos as well, in order to ensure that there are no unauthorized downloads.
Restrict screenshots, and even watermark your PDFs with the platforms PDF dynamic watermarking feature, shown below:
As you can see, Graphy’s platform makes your content secure but also accessible. After all, you don’t want to achieve robust content security at the expense of your students’ user experience, do you?
Marketing and Selling Your Courses
Here are some of the key marketing capabilities of the platform.
1. High-Converting Funnels
With this tool, you’ll be able to create lead capturing, process-oriented course pages designed to maximize your conversions through the use of single-click sales and marketing funnels.
Add upsells, downsells, and surveys at key points in your funnels to further improve conversions.
2. Coupon Codes
Offer free trials for any of your courses or choose to charge for the trial. You have flexibility in how you market and sell your course.
You can also use coupons to attract more customers to your offering. Set discount codes and coupon codes on your dashboard. Just note that these will only be available to a limited group of people or for a short period of time.
3. Wallets and Credits
This tactic is mostly used by eCommerce brands to get users to buy more products on their websites.
You too can use wallets and credit schemes to attract more students to your course. Make it part of your referral policy. When students pay for your course, decide how much they can use.
For instance, you might choose the discounted price, the validity period for credits earned, or the maximum number of credits students can earn. This is a great feature that you won’t find on many other course platforms.
4. Integrated Affiliate Program
One of the easiest ways for marketing your online course is by using affiliates. Simply incentivize current and prospective students to spread the word about your course and pay them a commission for each sale generated from their recommendation or referral.
Graphy aims to provide the best customer service experience for its users and has a team of knowledgeable staff that is available around the clock.
This means that you’ll be able to get all your issues resolved and questions answered regardless of the time zone you are in.
You can get support in the following ways:
- Extensive Knowledge Base
- Live Chat (10 AM to 7 PM Monday to Saturday)
Student Management and Support
The platform’s student management and support features are as follows:
1. Drip Content
Drip content feature allows you to release your content at a predetermined time frame. You can decide when students receive the content in your course by scheduling specific times to deliver each lesson. This method ensures that your course learners will always receive fresh material whenever they visit.
2. Web Push Notifications
The platform allows you to schedule personalized notifications for your students. These can be one-time notifications or recurring notifications. Either way, you can use them as a powerful tool to help you build relationships with potential students (who might not see you as often) and maintain nurturing relationships with current learners.
Your notifications will help increase user engagement, and you’ll be able to customize your messages with text, images, etc. to make them more interesting.
3. Content Management
The content management feature on the platform allows you to provide your students with a Zoom class experience where everything will be done for you.
You can make your content more interactive by running polls, chatting privately, asking questions publicly, or letting your students ask questions during live sessions. At the end of the class, you can provide students with recordings of the lesson.
The ability to integrate with the right third-party tools will allow you to provide an even better experience for your learners.
You’ll be able to communicate with your students easily, market your content more effectively, and sell more courses.
Here are some of the top integrations offered by Graphy.
1. Student Experience
Use these integrations to help you improve your learning management system by customizing the experience of each of your students.
- Vimeo: Use this app to quickly and easily upload videos to your course platform.
- Zapier: This platform integrates with thousands of other apps to help you create a robust student experience.
- Zoom: This integration will allow you to conduct external Zoom lessons and webinars using Graphy’s course platform.
Tracking integrations will help you get more actionable insights pertaining to the performance of your online course or school so you can find ways to improve your content or marketing strategies.
Tracking integrations include:
- Google Analytics: Integrate with Google to get more profound insights into your customers’ activity.
- Zoho CRM: Use this integration to get easy access to your student’s information and payment data.
- Facebook Pixel: This powerful app will help you track conversions from Facebook Ads so you can optimize your ads and grow your audience.
4. Email Automation
By connecting your course platform to an email provider, you’ll be able to reach your target students with the right message at the right time.
Email automation integrations include:
- MailChimp: Connect with MailChimp to supercharge your email marketing campaigns with audience data, insights, and marketing channels.
- Email by Zapier: Connect with this app to automate your workflows and save time communicating with your learners.
Graphy has robust student reporting features with academy-wide reporting that helps you keep track of all your progress.
The in-depth analytics and daily reports will help you visualize what works and what doesn’t so you can improve your content and marketing strategies.
Furthermore, the platform integrates seamlessly with both Google Analytics and Google Optimize to help you get even more in-depth insights into your business.
Head over to your dashboard to access the following reports:
- Overview: See your total revenue, new sign-ups, new enrollments, active users, and total time spent. You’ll have a clear view of all your revenue and transactions, as well as learning time on the web, Android, or iOS.
- Sales: This tab shows you your total transactions, successful transactions, transaction amount, and total revenue. You can filter by course or package, channel (web, android, iOS), status (initiated, success, refund), or time period.
Graphy has made its pricing structure very simple to understand.
- $999 onboarding fee to help you get your online school properly set up on the platform with the help of their staff.
- 10% commission per course sold on Graphy
The plan provides you with all functionality, and there is no need to upgrade/downgrade based on needed features.
Best Overall Online Course Platform
Best Platform for Selling Interactive Courses
Best Platform for Beginners Starting Out
Other Alternatives to Consider
Pros and Cons
Like every other piece of software ever created, Graphy has its own set of pros and cons. Here are some of the platform’s more prominent ones.
- Affordable LMS: Graphy has a range of growth-focused pricing plans suitable for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
- Ease-Of-Use: The software is extremely easy to use, even for complete beginners – a feature that sets Graphy apart from any other course creation platforms.
- Robust Affiliate Program: There’s an affiliate program that allows others to promote your courses so you can make more sales with no extra effort.
- Well-Established Company: Since acquiring Spayee in 2021, this company has never strayed from its commitment to creating a leading online course platform.
- All-in-One Platform: With Graphy, you can do it all under one roof, from creating your online course to marketing, launching, and selling it.
- Few Template Options: The free plan only has two course website themes to choose from, which greatly limits your creativity.
- Short Free Trial: The free trial is extremely short which doesn’t give you much time to test out the platform’s many features.
- Dated Interface: Although easy to navigate and simple to use, the platform’s interface could do with an upgrade to make it look more modern.
Is Graphy Legit?
Graphy is definitely legit. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to spend less time worrying about how to code a website and focus on creating a conversion-optimized course, website, or app.
You can design a unique website thanks to the easy to use Graphy templates that allow you to drag-and-drop different elements to create the appearance and feel you want for your course.
The software’s developers are constantly working to improve every aspect of the platform and introduce new features. All premium plans are offered at an affordable price, and you get exceptional support to boot.
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll be able to do with this all-in-one, SaaS-based platform for course creation:
- Build no-code websites and mobile apps
- Create highly interactive courses
- Translate your course into multiple languages
- Host live classes and webinars
- Promote your course to students around the globe
- Receive hassle free payments internationally
- Have full control over the people who can access your content
All in all, this is a great course platform that will help you build a successful and profitable online knowledge business.
Check out what this user had to say about Graphy:
If you’re ready to try out this course-building software for yourself, sign up for a free trial and start building your course right now.
Still not sure if Graphy is right for you? Check out my detailed comparisons below or my roundup of the best online course platforms.
I noticed the footer they put on websites says they are used by 100,000 people. You mention 30,000. Any idea why they’re so different?
I’m sure it’s grown since I wrote the review. It’s been awhile, they’ve likely grown.