According to recent statistics, an average of 175 new websites are created every minute! That means 252,000 sites are built every day worldwide!
A website builder costs a lot less than hiring a web designer and you’ll be able to get your website up faster. One such tool is Zyro.
Read the rest of this Zyro review to discover more about this website builder, including how much it’s worth, its pros and cons, functionality, and support, pricing (with a 30-day money-back guarantee), and integrations.
The joy of using Zyro lies in its simplicity; designing a website can imply knowing your way around coding but not with Zyro. This website builder is very easy to use and is a perfect choice for beginners who want to create a website from scratch. What also makes it a great choice for beginners is its price and affordability – no matter which plan you decide to purchase, you’ll pay less than what you would for certain competitors. Lastly, you can also use a wide variety of royalty-free images for your website.
Very Affordable Across All Plans
Lack of Free Plan
Yes - Free Domain for 1 Year
Starts at $11.99/Month
Is Zyro Worth it?
First things first, is Zyro worth it? The simple answer is yes. It’s absolutely worth the investment. The platform comes with a ton of features that make creating and managing your website quick and easy – even for those with zero web design experience.
You get professional templates and full creative control, with no coding necessary. This means that even those with little to no web experience can build a professional-looking site using the platform’s simple drag-and-drop editor.
You’ll save time and money by having everything you need to design, launch, and grow your website located in one convenient place. Not to mention the hassle you’ll avoid by not having to duct tape different apps and tools to get them to work together seamlessly.
Although a relative newcomer to the website building market, Zyro has already made a name for itself as one of the best site builders with a multitude of features offered at the most affordable price.
Who is Zyro Good For?
Zyro is good for anyone who wants to design, create, and launch a unique, professional, and fully functional website for a small business, never having touched a single line of code.
The web builder comes with expertly designed, 100% customizable templates that allow you to make your website your own with Zyro’s AI tools and free hosting, as well as brilliant blogging tools that will make it easy for you to share your story so you can attract tons of targeted traffic to your website, unlike other site builders.
Listed below are a few use cases to help you understand how Zyro can help different types of website creators:
- Beginners: This platform is ideal for anyone with no prior knowledge or experience building websites as it requires no programming or technical skills whatsoever.
- Bloggers: Create an SEO-optimized, mobile-ready blog and start building an audience around any topic you want.
- eCommerce Sellers: Use the platform’s intelligent web design features to build an online store and start selling products or services instantly.
- Consultants: Create a consultant website and grow your clientele by seamlessly integrating booking tools, analytics, and much more.
- Startups: Hiring a web designer can be costly, and if you are just starting out, you probably have a small budget, which means you’ll benefit immensely from being able to use this affordable site builder to create your own business website.
Zyro has an impressive range of features for every stage in the process of building a stunning website.
However, it’s beyond the scope of this review article to look at all of them, so we’re going to take a look at some of the most prominent ones.
1. Ease of Use
I consider ease of use to be one of the most important features of any software.
Zyro is designed for simplicity and ease of use. It comes with professional templates, and no coding or web experience is necessary to create any type of website you want.
With Zyro, you’ll be able to create a website you are proud of in just five easy steps.
Once you’ve signed up on the website, you’ll be taken to a page where you can start building your website immediately:
Step #1: Pick a Template.
Choose from over 100 customizable professionally designed templates to build different types of websites, including blogs, eCommerce stores, landing pages, one-page websites, portfolios, etc.
Alternatively, you can start from scratch by selecting the blank site.
Step #2: Customize Everything
Now you can start to drag-and-drop fonts, text, images, etc. to make your websites more unique.
Zyro makes it extremely easy to customize every aspect of your website, including colors, fonts, adding new pages, sections, elements, and much more.
Step #3: Leverage AI Tools.
Next, use the platform’s powerful AI-driven tools to complete your brand with everything from a professional logo to heat map tools, content creator, blog title generator, image enhancer, and more.
Step #4: Connect Your Domain.
You can either use your existing domain or connect a new (free) domain from Zyro.
The process of connecting your domain is extremely easy, and Zyro provides a step-by-step tutorial with everything you need to know including using AI writer and other new features for big and small business owners.
Step #5: Publish Your Website
You’ll need to purchase a Zyro subscription to publish your site. Once you hit publish, your site will be live online, and you can start focusing on growing your online presence with the SEO and marketing tools on Zyro.
2. Fully Customizable Website Templates
A website template is a ready-made site layout that is fully customizable and provides you with ideas on how to arrange your website content in the best way for high conversions. A template lets you create different layout variations of pre-built website designs.
Choose from a wide range of designer-made templates for all types of websites, including:
- Online store
- Landing pages
- One-page websites
Template categories include:
- Popular templates
- Blank templates
- Health & Beauty
- Landing pages
- Home and Decor
Using a ready-made template is a great idea if you want to get your online project launched as quickly as possible while sticking to your budget.
Designer-made templates built to meet your needs are also a lot easier to use than sifting through raw HTML.
The best part about using Zyro’s professional website templates is that they are all made by real web designers, which means they are always both mobile- and SEO-optimized.
Customization possibilities are endless. Not only can you customize colors, styles, and fonts, but you can also change virtually every other element of your site.
- Add new sections, pages, elements, etc.
- Customize button styles and clicking options
- Edit website header (menu, logo, etc.)
- Duplicate sections, pages, elements, etc.
- Add custom HTML code
- Remove unnecessary content or pages
- Customize the mobile version of your website
- Add a blog or online store to your website template
… and much more.
3. AI-Powered Business Tools
The Zyro website builder is powerful and easy for anyone to create a professional website or online store. Not only can you get your website online in under one hour, but you can also use the platform’s innovative AI (artificial intelligence) tools to brand and grow your business.
From a business name generator to AI-written content, these tools will do all the busy work for you and provide you with everything you need to scale your online business in no time.
Set yourself up for success and get your brand noticed with the following AI branding and website tools:
- Logo Maker: Create a professional business logo in under one minute for use online and offline. The platform also has a handy favicon generator to create a memorable favicon that helps visitors identify your website more easily.
- Business Name Generator: Create an unforgettable business name to stand out, boost brand awareness, and build trust with your audience. You can also use the Slogan Generator to come up with a catchy slogan to grab the attention of your website visitors.
- Heat Map: Analyze webpages, design a great user experience, and optimize each of your web pages for higher conversions before visitors land on your site.
- Website Importer: If you already have a website, you can import all your content from the old website to your new Zyro website with one click.
- Image Editing Tools: Use the image enhancer, photo resizer, and background removal to upgrade product photos, improve visual quality, and produce pixel-perfect images for your website.
All these AI-powered tools are designed with your business in mind, but the absolute best tools of all are the Content Generating Tools, which include AI Writer and Blog Title Generator.
These powerful content creation tools allow you to overcome the dreaded writer’s block and produce high-quality, SEO-optimized content so your brand can stand out.
4. Fully Optimized Websites
With Zyro, everything is fully optimized right out the box.
All website templates are optimized for SEO (search engine optimization) and pre-programmed for the platform’s own servers. They use Lighthouse speed technology to help you rank higher in Google and other search engines.
Zyro also offers other easy SEO tools for optimizing your web pages, all of which are accessible to you on your dashboard.
The platform also helps you with your on-page SEO so you can get the best results from your efforts. For example, when creating content, you’ll be guided to take control of your meta-tags by adding descriptions, page titles, image alt text, etc.
Fast Loading Pages
Your Zyro site is hosted on cloud servers, which means that your website visitors are guaranteed an experience that is fast and reliable.
As any online marketer or business owner will tell you, a fast website is crucial to your success online. The faster it loads, the better for your search engine optimization, which ultimately results in more visitors to your site.
Zyro provides professional websites that load at lightning speed, allowing you to rank higher in search, reduce bounce rates, and convert more of your traffic into paying customers.
Thanks to the platform’s reliable cloud hosting, all websites hosted on Zyro are guaranteed to be operational no less than 99.9% of the time. This way, you know that your customers won’t experience any downtime which means no lost revenue for you.
5. eCommerce Functionality
Sell online with no hidden fees. Zyro’s powerful eCommerce builder has everything you need to start, manage and grow your business online. You can sell your products your way, and the platform does not take a cut of your profits.
Set up is quick and easy. Use the all-in-one eCommerce platform to create your online store and start selling online right away.
eCommerce features include:
- Sell Products Everywhere: You can list products for sale on your website without much of a hassle at all as Zyro makes this very simple to do with the business (100 products) and advanced store (2500 products) plans.
- Easy Management: The platform makes it extremely easy to manage your online business by providing you with automatic tools that do all the hard work for you, including inventory, shipping, and taxes.
- Multiple Payment Options: All major payment methods are supported on Zyro, including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and more, which means your business will never miss another sale when you accept online payments like most site builders.
- Application Fees: You get charged a processing fee of between 0 and 1% of each sale for hosting a payment provider on your site.
Other handy eCommerce features include:
- Email notifications
- Order management
- Inventory management
- Shipping and tax management
- Discount coupons
- Gift cards
- Sell in multiple languages
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Product filters
- Sell on Amazon and eBay
- Product dimensions
- Customer groups
- Edit/create orders
- Accept tips at checkout
- Sell subscriptions
- Integration for newsletters
- Automated marketing emails
- Secure online payments
Whether it’s on desktop, tablet, or mobile, your website must always look its best. Using responsive templates and a mobile-first approach to website building lets your website shine everywhere with the help of Zyro (more than the other website builders in the market)
Zyro has a mobile website builder with a device preview feature that gives you peace of mind that your site will always perform at its best regardless of the device visitors use to access it.
Customize your site using the drag-and-drop editor and grid features.
Zyro offers a preview to ensure it works beautifully on mobile.
Keep in mind that all Zyro’s sites are responsive by default, and the pages will automatically resize to appear perfectly on any device with the help of AI tools
But, if you want to make your own edits so that the desktop and mobile versions of your site are different, then the mobile editing feature lets you edit mobile and desktop layouts separately.
Mobile Store Management
Manage your eCommerce store from anywhere with the platform’s mobile app for iOS and Android.
The app allows you to access your orders even when you are offline, which is a great way to keep customers happy and provide them with a seamless experience
7. Additional Features
As previously mentioned, Zyro has a vast number of features. I’ve listed some of them below to give you a better idea of the scope of this platform’s capabilities, more than we have explored in this Zyro website builder review (including AI tools):
Zyro offers Essential Features including:
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Free email for 3 months
- Free domain for 1 year
- Zyro offers free web hosting
- Connect your own domain
- 24/7 Customer support
- Security with SSL
- Designer-crafted templates
- Get found easier with SEO
- Sell on Amazon, eBay, Facebook, and Instagram
- Grow your business with AI-Writer
- Messenger live chat and advanced features
- Blogging tools better than other website builders
- WhatsApp live chat
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Embed code in the website editor
- Visitor remarketing and advanced store plan
- AI Logo Maker and website building tool
- Transaction protection
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Product filters
Zyro Pros and Cons
The pros and cons are a crucial part of this Zyro review because it helps readers understand what to expect from it.
Listed below are some of its more prominent benefits and drawbacks:
- User-Friendly Dashboard: The Editor Dashboard is extremely user-friendly, which makes it ideal for beginners.
- Affordable Pricing: Zyro is one of the most affordable website-building platforms on the market.
- AI-Powered Tools: You get AI tools for generating a logo, creating blog content and titles, enhancing images, importing pages, and much more.
- Royalty-Free Image Library: You also get easy access to royalty-free images to use in your content creation.
- Compatible with all Operating Systems: This means it’ll work on both PC and Mac devices.
- No Free Plan: Zyro doesn’t offer a free plan. You can design a website page for free, but you have to subscribe to publish your page.
- Basic AI-Written Content: The platform’s AI-writer only creates basic content, which may not be ideal for SEO purposes with the help of the Zyro website.
As great as Zyro is, it’s not the only reliable website builder on the market. Listed below are 3 of its top alternatives so you can discover how Zyro compares to the website-building software offered by its competitors as we explore in this Zyro review.
Zyro vs Weebly
Weebly helps create professional-looking websites, blogs, and virtual stores. The website builder further helps popularize the site with its built-in marketing features better than many website builders.
You get professional templates and full support to help you create a unique and user-friendly website that you can run on any device.
Like Zyro editor, Weebly site builder is affordable and comes with different pricing options for different users. When getting started on this platform, you’ll receive clear, personalized step-by-step instructions designed to make the website-building process smooth and seamless.
There’s no need to learn any code at all. All of Weebly’s features are intuitive and easy to use, including its content creator, image editor, site search, video embed, etc. with online stores better than other website builders
Zyro vs Wix
Wix website builder lets you create a professional website within minutes using its simple drag-and-drop editor. Simply choose a customizable designer-made template, add the features you want, and publish including integrated advanced marketing tools and blogging tools.
You can get started with Wix for free, and the platform offers content management solutions to suit all types of users.
Whether you’re a freelancer, photographer, musician, or restaurant owner, you’ll find the features you need to create the perfect website and manage it efficiently unlike other website builders.
Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) allows you to create a personalized website in just minutes. Just answer a few questions, and the platform will create a site that’s aligned with your brand. You can then customize anything you want.
Zyro vs Jimdo
Jimdo is an all-in-one small business solution that is perfect for anyone who wants an easy way to build and manage a website, blog, or online store.
With features like bookings, logos, SEO, analytics, domains, and hosting, it’s clear that Jimdo has everything you need to enable you to create your own unique and fully personalized website.
Best of all, Jimdo’s AI-powered virtual assistant guides you through the entire website-building process in under three minutes. You’ll also get helpful tips on how to build the best website for your type of business.
Just answer a few simple questions to start, and the AI assistant will then use this information to come up with the right professionally crafted content that is aligned with the industry you operate in.
Zyro currently has a special on all website subscriptions where you get up to 68% off. There are four premium plans to choose from, and here are the features you get in each one:
- Website Plan: $2.90/month (discounted from $8.99/month)
- Free domain for one year
- Free email for three months
- Marketing integrations
- 24/7 customer support
- Business Plan: $4.90/month (from $11.49/month)
- Everything in the “Website” plan +
- Sell up to 100 products for sale on your website
- Advanced Store Plan: $15.90/month (from $25.90/month)
- Everything in the “Online Store” plan +
- Sell up to 2500 products for sale on your website
- Facebook & Instagram Shops
- Sell in multiple languages
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Product filters
- Sell on Amazon and eBay
If you’re not sure which plan to pick, never fear. Zyro has a Pricing Wizard designed to guide you to the perfect solution.
Simply answer a few questions, and you’ll be able to determine the right plan for you.
Zyro offers 24/7 support through a variety of channels, including:
- Email: If you run into any problems during the website creation process, you can contact the platform’s dedicated customer success team via email by filling out the form on the website’s contact page.
- Knowledge Base: You’ll find answers to all of your questions in the platform’s extensive knowledge base.
- FAQ Page: The FAQ page saves you time by letting you get quick answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Live Chat: Log in to the platform to get quick answers from the 24/7 chat support team.
The platform offers a wide range of powerful integrations, including marketing tools to help you grow your business faster with deeper insights into the behavior of your website users that allow you to optimize your site for conversions.
- Google Analytics: This tool will help you understand things like traffic sources so you can see where your visitors are coming from and find ways to serve them best.
- Google Tag Manager: Integrate this tool to track visitor behavior and find out exactly how visitors behave on your website.
- Facebook Pixel: Use this integration to target your ads to the right audience for your business.
- Facebook Live Chat: Integrate this software to connect with your visitors directly on your website and capture the details.
- Hotjar: This app shows you visual heat maps of what users care about on your site. When you understand what motivates visitors to convert, it becomes easier to create content to fit their needs perfectly.
Other integrations include:
- Pinterest Tag
- Google Ad Tags
- Snapchat Pixel
…and many more.
To add integrations on Zyro, click Settings > Integrations and then choose the different add-ons you want for your site. You can have as many as you like at no additional cost.
Is Zyro Legit?
So what’s the consensus of this Zyro review; is it a good website builder?
Zyro provides you with flawless templates and easy, no code editing thanks to its powerful editor.
You can get started for free with no credit card required and have your dream website up and running in under an hour.
Upgrade to one of the premium plans and get a free domain for one year, 24/7 customer support, and a solid 30-day money-back guarantee.
Still not convinced that Zyro is the best website builder for you? Check out some of these success stories, which include clients, tech experts, and TrustPilot reviews:
If you’re ready to start creating your own awesome website, sign up for a free Zyro trial right now.