Wix is a popular website builder with impressive layouts designed for small businesses and individual users. The platform, which is used by over 200 million people in 190 countries around the world, boasts a range of built-in tools, including a drag-and-drop website builder, email marketing, social media, SEO tools, eCommerce functionality, and much more.
I have spent dozens of hours researching and reviewing the best website builders, and Wix is one of the easiest-to-use and most affordable options that I’ve found so far. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to grow their online presence without spending a lot of time focusing on the technical aspect of website building.
Read the rest of this Wix review to learn everything you need to know about this powerful website builder, including its features, pros and cons, pricing, support, and top alternatives.
Wix is one of the best website builders out there due to its expansive list of useful and powerful website-building tools, online store functionality, automatic backups, and more. It’s also incredibly easy to use so beginners will feel right at home, even if they don’t have experience building websites. On top of that, Wix has an Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) which acts as a smart assistant while you’re building your website. Overall, you can’t go wrong with using Wix as your website builder of choice!
Powerful Website Creation Tools
Has Only Basic Analytics
Starts at $4.50/Month
Is Wix Worth it?
Wix is an intuitive, all-in-one tool designed to simplify website creation. The beginner-friendly software makes it easy to build a professional-looking website in minutes, regardless of your skill level.
There are more than 800 designer-made templates that let you customize your website to suit any blogging or small business requirement.
The platform comes with a range of built-in business and marketing tools, and you can connect to 300+ third-party apps for even more options to add advanced functionality to your site, such as event booking, online scheduling, and so on. The platform also has enterprise-grade security to keep your website safe at all times.
All in all, this is a superb piece of software that more than takes care of your needs for designing, creating, building, launching, and managing a successful website, whether for personal or business needs.
Who is Wix Good For?
Wix is an extremely popular website builder with a big reputation. One of the reasons for the platform’s growing popularity is the sheer number of features included in its plans. This makes it ideal for a diverse group of users, including the following:
- Bloggers: Wix provides you with all the features you need to build a fantastic blog, including post scheduling, social media integration, and much more.
- Small Businesses: The range of powerful business tools makes it easy to build and run a professional website even without the need to get expert assistance.
- Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs and creatives will love the feature-rich platform which comes with dazzling pre-made and pre-populated templates suited to all types of industries.
- Freelancers: Whether you are a painter, writer, web designer, photographer, or craftsperson, you’re sure to find the perfect Wix template to effectively showcase your work.
- Hobbyists: Personal websites are one of Wix’s great strengths. You can create websites for any events, such as birthdays, weddings, family gatherings, etc. – and none of it requires any coding knowledge.
1. Ease of Use
Wix is built with ease of use in mind. That’s why the platform is a solid choice for anyone with limited design and no technical experience.
Everything is taken care of for you, including website hosting and security. You don’t have to worry about the technical nitty-gritty. Simply focus on building the best website possible.
The beginner-friendly interface comes with drag-and-drop functionality. No coding skills are needed to build beautiful, professional-looking pages.
There are three types of editors to cater to users of all skill levels:
- Wix Editor: You can choose pre-made templates and then use the platform’s drag-and-drop editor to add, remove, shift, or alter different elements such as text, images, buttons, videos, etc. This way, you’ll be able to create a fully customized page to cater to your specific needs.
- Wix ADI: There is even Wix ADI, the platform’s artificial design intelligence that can create a tailor-made website for you based on your answers to a few short questions. Tell the platform a bit about your website needs, including things like colors, brand, logo, etc., and the software will spit out a great-looking website in seconds. You can then add more customization to make the site more unique.
- Wix Code: In addition to Wix ADI and the Wix Editor, this intuitive platform also comes with the ability to dive into the weeds with Wix Code. This is a great feature for those among us who are tech-savvy and willing to do the hard work themselves in order to create a sharp-looking website. You’ll be able to access and edit the HTML behind each template to unleash your full creative power to build a website designed to pixel perfection.
If you run into any issues, there is support available to you 24/7. With all these tools and resources at your disposal, there’s nothing standing in the way of you creating an exceptional website that you can scale and grow as time goes on.
2. Templates and Design
Wix has an extensive library with over 800 expertly designed templates for you to choose from. All templates are fully mobile responsive, which means your site will adjust automatically to fit whatever device is being used by your visitor, whether it’s a mobile phone, tablet, or desktop.
The templates are categorized into different types of websites, such as:
… and many more.
All templates come fully formed and include dummy text and images that you can either use as-is or change according to your requirements.
There’s also a massive library of professional, copyright-free images, graphics, videos, audio, etc. that you can use on your website. This free media will save you a lot of time, money, and effort that you might otherwise spend searching for the right type of content online.
Wix truly excels when it comes to business websites. You’ll find hundreds of professional templates specifically designed for different industries.
Whether you are in marketing, advertising, restaurants, real estate, finance, law, fashion, or handy services, you’ll find everything covered. And the best part? Wix templates come with a range of built-in features, such as:
- Calendars and Maps
- Appointment bookings
- Video backgrounds
- Subscription forms
- Email marketing tools
- Buy buttons
- Website chat feature
- Social media integration
… and many other amazing features.
There are hundreds of other website features (blogs, restaurant menus, music players, etc.) that you can add to your website by simply dragging them onto the page.
There is even an App Market filled with a wide range of amazing add-ons if you can’t find what you’re looking for among Wix’s built-in tools.
As previously mentioned, using the editor itself is easy and straightforward. Once you’ve chosen your template, you can choose live editing which allows you to play around and get a clear, real-time view of exactly how the page will appear online as you are building it.
It’s important to note that some of Wix’s templates are a bit dated. And, the platform does not allow you to change your template once your site is live. For this reason, it’s important to take your time going through the different templates on offer to make sure you choose the best one for your website.
The good news is that the majority of the templates are modern and stylish. All of them are easy to customize, which means you won’t have a hard time finding a canvas that is appropriate to your needs.
3. eCommerce Features
If you intend to use your website to sell stuff online, then you’re in luck. Wix comes with all the essential eCommerce tools you need to start selling right away.
While there are many top-rated eCommerce platforms out there, such as Shopify, BigCommerce, etc., that offer advanced features and are perfect for larger stores, Wix is perfect for those who are just getting started on the eCommerce scene.
You’ll be able to build an online store with all the features required to showcase and market your products, collect payments online, and get detailed analytics to help you make improvements.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with Wix eCommerce plans:
- No transaction fees
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Create discount/promotional codes
- Manage inventory
- Control shipping options
- Manage a store on the go with mobile app
… and much more – all from one convenient place.
Once you sign-up, you’ll be able to sell unlimited products, be they physical, digital, or service-based.
With the Unlimited plan, you’ll even be able to grow and expand your business using features like product reviews, multiple currencies, marketplace selling, subscriptions, and many others.
The VIP plan offers the entire suite of eCommerce features, including unlimited drop shipping products, customized reports, a customer loyalty program, and priority customer support.
It’s clear to see that this platform has amazing sales tools across the board and is undoubtedly one of the best options for anyone looking to start an online store.
Important Note: You should note that these rich eCommerce capabilities are only available on the Business plans, which means you have to upgrade from the free or Combo plan if you want to get access to these eCommerce tools.
Did you know that businesses that have a blog generate up to 55% more website visits than those that don’t have a blogging section on the website?
Wix offers you everything you need to start, manage, and grow a successful blog. To add a blog to your website, click the “Blog” tab on the main website element toolbar. You can then design your blog page layout just as you would any other website page. Alternatively, you can choose a single-entry style for more simplicity.
The platform’s CMS (content management system) makes it easy for you to create new posts, add and format text, insert messages, and more using the drag-and-drop editor.
There are also built-in tools for audience management, comments, social media integration, email marketing, and search engine optimization.
You can create and run your entire content marketing strategy from your Wix blog dashboard without the need to integrate any third-party tools.
Other features you’ll find include:
- Tags posts
- Display tag cloud
- Create blog categories
- Add RSS button
- Facebook comments
- Disqus comments
…and many others.
You can schedule blog posts for publication at a later date or designate them as “Featured”. Separate your blog posts into different categories, and add comments sections or search bars – whatever makes sense for your visitors.
Include photos, galleries, and video – all formatted according to your preferences. You can also create, edit, and publish articles on the go thanks to the platform’s mobile app (more on that below).
Sell paid subscriptions as a way to monetize your blog posts and other content. Setting up membership sites and password-protected pages is easy. The options are readily available on your dashboard. You can allocate individual passwords to any of your website pages. You can even create a different area where users can sign up to receive login credentials.
In fact, Wix allows you to create a membership area within your online store which makes it easy for bookings, events, forums, etc. Decide whether members are approved instantly or if you want to manually approve each one.
These are just some of the settings you have access to within your blogging dashboard!
It’s evident that this is a feature-rich blogging tool with everything you need to build an out-of-this-world blog.
5. Analytics and Reports
Wix Analytics offers basic website traffic reporting. The platform has put a ton of energy into producing powerful eCommerce analytics. Through the dashboard online store analytics, you can now get access to insights that rival many competing (and many dedicated) eCommerce platforms.
The in-house data provides you with information such as:
- Reports on traffic
- Blog engagement
… and more.
If this built-in analytics tool doesn’t offer all the information you need, you can still integrate third-party tools such as Google Analytics, just as long as you’re using a paid Wix subscription.
You can also use the free Web-Stats app which is pretty informative. Oftentimes, third-party apps offer much better analytics. For example, Web-Stats tells you where your website visits are coming from, and what display, browser, and computer visitors used.
You get all of this information on the free account. As a premium account holder, you can also add Facebook Pixel reporting and get access to even more tools for tracking video views, SEO, subscription data, music plays, and a whole host of other metrics.
The software also has a lot of other specific features, such as custom heat map creation for live recurring venue events. It even allows you to create a branded app for your business.
6. Wix Marketing Suite
The best website builders come with built-in marketing tools, and Wix is no different. The platform comes with various in-house marketing tools. There’s an email marketing and client management tool called Ascend which helps you increase traffic so you can capture leads, nurture them, and make more sales.
Ascend by Wix also includes live chat and automation. It even allows you to organize your workflows. You can think of it as a sort of in-house all-in-one marketing suite. It’s a handy toolkit for managing your business and also includes:
- Wix invoices
… and much more.
You’ll be able to leverage automation features that let you do things like:
- Send “Invoice Due” reminders to customers
- Follow-up on leads based on specific triggers
- Conduct effective contact management
- Aggregate emails and chat messages
- Take care of SEO, video, and social posting
…and much more.
There’s even a Tasks tool that lets you collaborate easily without the need for using external solutions like Asana.
Although not as powerful as dedicated email providers, the email editor on Wix is just as easy to use as the website editor. It’s also a drag-and-drop-style tool which means that it’s perfect for those who are not design-inclined.
There are dozens of templates that you can customize to match your brand. Change colors, fonts, and backgrounds. Add images, videos, and other elements to create the perfect email newsletter for your subscribers.
You can also create automated drip email campaigns. Keep an eye on campaign success with built-in email analytics. Whatever your email marketing needs, Wix makes it easy to achieve your objectives.
Wix Ascend also has an email blast app, ShoutOut, that allows you to send 5,000 emails per month to your subscribers for free. If you require more features or advanced functionality, you can integrate an external service. Third-party integrations for email marketing include MailChimp, MPZMail, CakeMail, V.I. Plus, and many others.
All in all, this feature of Wix is a great addition to the platform that brings together a lot of handy tools for online businesses.
7. Social Media Integration
You can connect your website to all your major social media accounts. Add social buttons to your pages to make it easier to share your posts and connect with your audience on multiple platforms.
Wix also makes it easy to create and share social media graphics using the Wix Social Post editor. It comes with templates for creating custom Instagram and Facebook posts and allows you to either share those posts instantly or schedule them for later publishing.
There’s a lot of debate online as to whether Wix offers adequate SEO capabilities. The fact is, over the past couple of years, Wix has improved immensely in this regard.
Currently, the platform boasts a range of powerful built-in SEO features that give you the ability to:
- Edit page titles
- Add meta descriptions
- Patterned meta tags
- XML site map
- Add alt tags individually
- Canonical tags
- Robots.txt files
- Create bulk 301 redirects
- Instant Google indexing
- URL structure
There’s even an SEO “Patterns” feature that allows you to create rules to auto-generate page titles and descriptions. You can also manage your GoogleMyBusiness profile from directly within your Wix dashboard.
If you’re a beginner, you’ll appreciate the SEO Wiz, a guided tutorial that makes it easy for you to check your post SEO to ensure that it follows current best practices. The tools walks you through the entire process of optimizing your new site for search, step by step.
Moreover, Wix provides a ton of documentation, including how-to articles, tutorials, and videos with tips and tricks on SEO for beginners.
You’ll be able to easily optimize your new site for search (in Google and other search engines), as well as improve your ranking over time by following the suggestions offered by this tool.
Image Optimization: Another great feature of Wix SEO is that it automatically resizes and compresses your images. Once you upload an image to your site, it’s converted to WebP to ensure that your site loads faster. This is extremely important for search optimization because large image files can cause your site to load slowly.
9. Security and Uptime
Security and uptime are two very important factors to consider when choosing the best website builder. You want a site builder that is not only secure, but also accessible quickly from anywhere in the world.
Wix takes website security seriously. After all, why bother spending time building a beautiful website only to leave it vulnerable to hackers?
The platform is PCI-compliant, which means that it fulfills the strict security requirements created for credit card companies to ensure that your data, and that of your customers, is kept safe at all times.
All websites created on Wix have a free SSL certificate automatically assigned as soon as they are created. This is something that is essential these days as Google and other search engines prioritize secure websites over those that are not secured with SSL.
Wix also has an autosave feature that backs up your website for you. All your information is automatically backed up to protect your site in case of a breach or crash. The platform has a super efficient version control system, Site History, which lets you restore your site to any previous version you want with one click.
For added peace of mind, there’s a team of Wix experts on hand to monitor servers 24/7 so they can prevent or act on any security threats that might arise.
Here’s a list of the built-in security features on Wix that keep your website safe:
- SSO feature that allows employees to work securely
- Advanced anti DDoS solution to mitigate website attacks
- Compliant and certified with the highest international security standards
- PCI Compliant – the gold standard for ecommerce security to keep payment details safe from theft and fraud.
- Built-in SSL certificate which means every Wix site is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer certificate.
- Securely pre-saved card details to protect the payment details of your customers.
- Customer log-in area if you want to ensure that your customers have a designated area on your site.
- Double payment authentication for online payments to reduce fraudulent payment attempts.
As far as uptime is concerned, Wix has proven itself to be a reliable host that will keep your website up and running. You’ll never have to worry about customers going elsewhere after failing to access your website, products, or services due to extended downtime.
With such cutting-edge technology and resources, you can rest assured that your Wix website is secure and always available to your visitors.
As previously mentioned, Wix has a dedicated team of experts who work around the clock to ensure that the platform’s healthy uptime of 99.98% is maintained. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your growing website will always sustain its high performance, even in the event of a massive surge of traffic.
10. Mobile Sites
Wix produces a mobile version of your website that passes Google’s mobile-friendliness test. You can tap the smartphone icon located at the top right-hand-side of the website editor, and you’ll be able to switch to a mobile editing view.
By default, the “Make your site mobile friendly” option is checked in your site options. This means you won’t have to do anything to make sure your site works well on mobile devices.
Still, Wix offers you the option to edit the mobile view if you are not satisfied with the version that is produced automatically.
You can hide various elements that you don’t want showing up on smaller screens. You also have the option to add a Mobile Action Bar so visitors can call or email you with a simple tap of a finger.
11. Mobile App
Wix has a mobile app that lets you manage your site on the go. With it, you can create and publish new content, view site analytics, manage orders and customers, offer coupons, and much more.
The Wix mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices. It’s a breeze to use and you can access all its main features on the dashboard, including:
- Blog post editing
- Inbox messages
- Adding contacts
- Adding store products
- Creating videos
12. Wix Enterprise
If you have a bigger need, Wix Enterprise is a great option for you. Built for scale, this high-end solution gives businesses tools to create, manage, and grow their online presence. It will allow you to build websites and campaigns at scale while reducing dev time and resource usage.
Here are some of the main features of Wix Enterprise:
- Customize your experience and integrate with an external databases so you can create websites and iterate quickly.
- Boost productivity by collaborating with colleagues, managing multiple sites, creating workflows, and overseeing teams from one dashboard.
- Get the Wix team to develop custom solutions for you to meet all your business needs.
- All Wix Enterprise websites are backed by the enterprise-grade infrastructure so you can be free to focus on your business.
You can book a call with an expert from the Wix team to find out more about how this platform can meet your needs and get a personalized quote.
13. Wix App Market
The Wix App Market has a ton of useful integrations like live chat widgets, shopping carts, and marketing tools. Many of these apps are free, but some offer premium versions for a small monthly subscription to give you access to even more functions.
The app market is well stocked with over 200 free and paid integrations that you can install on your website with a single click.
Wix’s app market is also great for scalability and is always releasing new add-ons to enhance Wix websites.
14. Additional Features
It’s beyond the scope of this article to cover all of the features offered by Wix. Some of the additional features worth mentioning include the following:
- Online Scheduling: Let your clients book appointments directly online and even sell scheduled services through this feature.
- Facebook Ads: Use your Wix dashboard to set up paid Facebook ad campaigns quickly and easily.
- Multilingual Sites: The editor supports 19 languages. You can automatically display a language based on the browser settings of each user. You have the option to set up different language versions of your site (e.g. mysite.com/en subdirectories).
- Contact Form: Wix has a simple form builder that you can use to create contact forms with up to 10 fields per form. The free version limits you to just five forms, but you can increase these by upgrading to a higher-tier plan.
Wix Pros and Cons
Like any other piece of software, Wix has its own unique strengths and weaknesses. Below, we take a look at some of its most prominent pros and cons to give you a better idea of where this software excels and what its limitations are.
- Easy to Use: The Wix interface is extremely user-friendly and comes with a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop editor that lets you build stunning pages with no coding skills required.
- Wix ADI: The software’s artificial design intelligence acts as a smart assistant that can build your website for you based on guidelines provided by you.
- Domain Names: When you sign-up for one of the platform’s annual premium plans, you get a domain name free for the first year.
- Ascend by Wix: This is a marketing service for your site. It lets you interact with customers via forms, chat, invoices, price quotes, and trigger actions.
- Wix App Market: The App Market comes with useful integrations like shopping carts, advanced marketing/sales tools, live chat widgets, and more.
- Automatic Backups: Wix creates automatic website backups so you can restore your website to any point at any time to ensure you never lose any important information.
- Animations Feature: Wix is among the few website builders that allow you to add animations to your text and other page elements. No HTML is needed.
- Online Store Functionality: There is a great selection of useful eCommerce tools that make it easy for anyone who wants to open an online store.
- Scalability: Wix has made its platform fully adaptable, which means that no matter how big you want your site to be, the platform can handle it.
- Can’t Switch Templates: After going live, Wix does not allow you to switch templates, which means you’ll be stuck with the one you chose initially unless you want to start from scratch and risk losing all your content.
- Basic Analytics: The platform only offers basic analytics and traffic metrics. It doesn’t provide deep analytics unless you use a third-party tool. Also, visitor analytics aren’t available on the Free and Combo plans.
- Lack of Advanced Functionality: While the platform does provide an impressive range of built-in tools, if you want advanced functionality, you’ll have to use a third-party app for which you may have to pay extra.
- Storage Limits: Wix has limits on storage on all plans, which can be inconvenient for anyone with a fast-growing website.
- No eCommerce on Starter Plans: The Wix starter plans don’t offer eCommerce functionality. You have to upgrade to one of the higher-priced plans if you want to sell online.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for website builders. And although Wix comes with a wide range of features, it’s not for everyone.
For example, Wix has a strong focus on ease of use, which makes it perfect for beginners. The platform takes care of much of the technical aspects of website building such as website hosting, updates, security, uptime, backups, etc. so you can focus on bringing out your creativity.
However, someone who wants more hands-on control over different aspects of their website may find this feature quite limiting.
If the platform doesn’t tick all your boxes, then you might consider one of these three alternatives, instead.
Wix vs GoDaddy
GoDaddy is another popular website builder and hosting provider. It’s one of Wix’s top competitors, and has a similar offering of features. If you want an affordable website builder, then GoDaddy is a great choice for you. It’s one of the cheapest website builders on the market, with a starting price of just $9.99/month.
Wix, on the other hand, starts at $16/month (billed annually), but the platform does offer a lot more value for money with its large number of business and eCommerce features. Also, Wix has high-quality, modern templates and a more advanced drag-and-drop website builder.
All in all, GoDaddy is great if you want a simple and affordable website builder with all the essential features. However, if you need more modern designs, deeper customizability, and advanced features for both website building and eCommerce, then Wix is the better option for you.
Wix vs Squarespace
It’s hard to beat Squarespace for sheer ease of use and range of options. While Wix offers an almost limitless level of creative control, the platform comes up short when compared to the number (and types) of templates on Squarespace.
Those in the creative field, such as graphic artists, photographers, etc., will find that the range of templates on Squarespace caters better to those areas. Also, you get more creative freedom compared to a lot of other website builders such as Wix, GoDaddy, and Weebly.
Having said that, Wix does excel in the areas of personal, business, and blogging websites. On the platform, you’ll find templates for every imaginable use, and the different Wix editors will help you customize your site to match your needs exactly.
Wix vs Shopify
Shopify is a global eCommerce platform that you can use to build your business and sell your products or services both online and offline. You can try the platform free for three days with no credit card required.
Used by millions of people all over the world, Shopify comes with powerful commerce tools to help you turn followers into customers. This is undoubtedly one of the best solutions for growing digital brands.
It’s a reliable platform that’s capable of managing bulk orders and scaling as your business grows. However, for beginners who are just getting started in the online selling space, Wix is a great (and cheaper) option.
It comes with all the tools to start selling online, and you can get started right away whether you sell physical products, digital products, or services.
Wix has a range of premium plans, as well as a free version that lets you test out the software before committing to a paid subscription.
Premium plans are categorized as “Website” plans, “Business and eCommerce” plans, and “Enterprise ” plans. Business plans range from $27 to $59/month, and you can contact support to get more information on the Enterprise plans.
Subscriptions for the Wix website builder are as follows:
- Free Plan: $0/month: You can try out Wix website builder for free by signing up on the website. No credit card is required, and you will instantly get access to the platform’s core features. However, if you want an ad-free website, eCommerce options, and the use of a custom URL, then you will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans.
- Combo Plan: $16/month: Perfect for personal use, this plan comes with 2 GB of storage space, 30 minutes of video, and a free custom domain for one year. You also get the removal of Wix ads, a free SSL certificate, and 24/7 customer care.
- Unlimited Plan: $22/month: This plan is great for entrepreneurs and freelancers. It includes everything in the “Combo” plan + 5 GB storage space, one hour of video, ad vouchers for Google ads and Bing ads, visitor analytics, and a website booster app to help you get found on Google and other search engines.
- Pro Plan: $27/month: Includes everything in the “Unlimited” plan and is perfect for complete online branding. It also comes with 50 GB storage space, 2 video hours, an events calendar app, a professional logo, and social media logo files.
- VIP Plan: $45/month:
- Everything in the “Pro” plan +
- Priority customer care
- 100 GB storage space
- 5 video hours
All prices shown here are monthly prices based on one-year contracts. You get better value on premium plans by signing up for more time in advance.
Wix excels in the area of support. The platform offers 24/7 customer support for all plans – free and premium – with those in the VIP plan getting priority support.
You must be logged into your account to contact support, otherwise, you will be directed to the Help Center for self-service assistance.
As a Wix customer, you can get support in the following ways:
- Ticket: There is a handy ticketing system that you can use to get answers to your questions.
- Live Chat: If that’s not quick enough for you, Wix offers live chat support on weekdays, Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
- Phone: For a more personal touch, you can use the platform’s 24/7 callback service to get tailored support.
- Knowledge Base: Wix has a large knowledge base filled with how-to articles and guides pertaining to every aspect of the website building and management process.
You can check out the Wix blog, or contact the Wix customer team directly on social media. There’s also an official Wix forum that you can join to connect with other users and discover even more support resources.
Wix App Market is a one-stop shop for adding more functionality to your website. You’ll find hundreds of apps ranging from live chat to social media tools, contact forms, and more.
There are also integrations for popular business tools, such as:
- Get Funding
- Google AdSense
…and many more
Is Wix Legit?
Wix is among the best DIY website builders you’ll find. The software is feature-rich and comes with artificial design intelligence to help you quickly assemble a stunning website even if you lack the technical know-how.
The website’s pre-made templates make it extremely easy to build any type of website without having to start from scratch. You can add animations, build forms, and do a lot more – all without having to touch a single line of code.
For more experienced users, there’s the Wix Editor, as well as Wix Code. Either way, you have the tools you need to build a beautiful, fully-functional website in the least amount of time possible.
Wix’s SEO Wiz tool builds a personalized action plan that you can follow to optimize your website for search engines. In addition to a range of built-in tools, such as email marketing, and social media tools, you can also add third-party apps to expand your website’s functionality.
The platform also attains PCI DSS compliance and the highest international standard of security certificates. This means that your data and that of your customers will always be safe and protected.
All in all, this is a flexible website builder that offers extreme ease of use and a broad range of built-in business management and eCommerce features.
If you’re ready to start building with a platform that offers full creative freedom, then sign up for a free Wix trial right now.