There are many WordPress themes for affiliates and niche site owners that you can choose from. However, some perform better than others.
Popcorn Theme is a highly recommended theme for affiliates thanks to its impressive design with powerful, affiliate-focused features. It’s fast, flexible, and responsive. The theme allows you to publish great-looking content easily, and unlike other WordPress affiliate themes that offer unnecessary bells and whistles, Popcorn Theme has everything you need and none of the bloat.
Read the rest of this Popcorn Theme review to discover more about this powerful theme so you can determine whether or not it’s right for you.
Popcorn Theme Summary
Popcorn Theme is an excellent choice for all kinds of people and purposes, including e-Commerce, blogging, business website creation, and more. The theme offers a couple of benefits such as being very easy to set up and use, ad integration, fully responsive templates, performance optimization, customizable affiliate disclosure. Still, affiliates will benefit from this theme the most as it contains some powerful tools that they can use. Overall, a great choice for a WordPress theme!
All-in-One Affiliate Theme
Restrictive Design Options
Starts at $99/Year
Is Popcorn Theme Worth it?
Popcorn Theme is easy to set up. You can have your affiliate website up and running in under five minutes. There’s no need to fiddle with the design settings, as soon as you install and activate the theme, everything is in place, and all you have to do is swap out the placeholder content with your own.
Of course, you can still customize the site, if you wish, using the simple drag-and-drop editor. The theme comes with built-in affiliate-focused design elements to make your products and content stand out so you can boost conversions and earn more commissions.
There’s no need to integrate third-party tools for things like landing pages, product boxes, comparison tables, pros and cons, and other elements to highlight your content.
Moreover, this lightweight theme integrates seamlessly with major advertising networks like Ezoic and Google AdSense to make it easier for you to monetize your content.
Right now, the theme is offered for a one-time fee of just $299, or $99/month. Either way, this is an immense value that’ll more than pay for itself in a few short months in terms of time, money, and effort.
Who is Popcorn Theme Good For?
Popcorn Theme is ideal for all types of creators. Whether you want to build a blog, business website, portfolio, e-commerce website, or niche website, the theme has all the features you need to make your content and products “pop”.
- Affiliate Websites: Popcorn Theme combines simplicity, speed, and a rich array of affiliate-focused features to provide you with the perfect WordPress theme for showcasing your affiliate products.
- Niche Websites: This versatile theme is ideal for niche websites thanks to its robust customization options which allow you to create a unique and professional web design.
- Blogs: The theme’s easy-to-use Gutenberg patterns and blocks help you quickly and easily publish beautiful content to engage your audience.
- Portfolio Websites: The clean and modern layout of Popcorn Theme makes it the perfect tool to create portfolio websites to showcase your work beautifully and ensure easy navigation for your visitors.
All in all, Popcorn Theme is suitable for many different types of websites thanks to its customizable option, user-friendly interface, and responsive, block-based design.
Popcorn Theme Functionality
1. Ease of Use
Popcorn Theme is super easy to set up. There’s no complicated installation process or set-up page options. Simply sign up, follow the simple installation instructions, and you’re ready to add your content.
You can use the theme as-is. The layout and design are ready from the moment you activate the theme. Unlike other WordPress themes in the same category, Popcorn Theme doesn’t require you to change or tweak settings to match the demo.
However, you can still use the DIY site editor to adjust the appearance of your website to match your brand perfectly.
The newest version of Popcorn Theme has a feature called “full site editing” which allows you to customize any page on your WordPress website easily using the Gutenberg editor. Simply point-and-click, and you’ll be able to make any edits you want to the text or elements on the page.
As soon as you sign up, you get at getting started guide to help you get set up as quickly as possible.
The guide takes you step-by-step through the installation of your new theme, adding your logo and site favicon, setting global forms and colors, customizing headers and footers, creating menus, and adding important pages to your website.
All in all, the theme makes it super easy for you to publish content that looks amazing and that will engage your audience.
2. Design and Templates
One of the key selling points of this theme is its ever-growing library of stunning content-focused patterns that you can choose from to make your website content look fantastic.
Popcorn Theme is different from hundreds of other WordPress themes out there because it’s not trying to do everything for everyone. This way, you don’t need to be an experienced developer or coder to get the most from the theme.
Even non-tech-minded affiliates or niche site owners can easily make use of all the different elements since no technical knowledge is required.
The image below shows some of the examples of patterns available in Popcorn Theme’s latest version:
The developers of Popcorn Theme understand that as an affiliate, your success depends on your ability to provide effective, high-quality content to your visitors.
That’s why so many of the patterns have a content-first approach that is visually stunning, yet does nothing to distract website visitors from reading your content.
The theme highlights your content and products without sacrificing design or user experience. It even has dark mode support – a feature which is becoming increasingly popular in digital products these days.
The dark color scheme provides a sleek, elegant look which not only makes your content easier on the eyes of your visitors but also enhances the overall aesthetics of your website.
The easy-to-use Gutenberg blocks and patterns help you to quickly create stunning, engaging content for your website and blog. You can easily customize your homepage layout to showcase your content and affiliate products.
Time-Saving Drag-And-Drop Builder
The drag-and-drop editor is yet another standout feature of the latest version of Popcorn Theme.
With it, you can quickly create landing pages, web pages, and posts in just a few minutes. This will save you tons of time and effort when you don’t have to manually code each page or use a third-party page builder plugin.
This helps to streamline the entire website creation process so you can focus on publishing high-quality content as opposed to getting stuck on the technical details.
Mobile Responsive Themes
All Popcorn Themes are fully responsive to ensure that your affiliate website looks great on devices of all sizes, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
3. All-In-One Theme for Affiliates
Popcorn Theme is one of the best WordPress themes designed for affiliates and niche site owners.
The affiliate theme is made by niche website owners who understand what affiliates need. The team behind the theme has tons of experience when it comes to monetizing and scaling affiliate and content-based sites.
It makes it easy to add products from multiple vendors to your content, and it helps you optimize everything to get more clicks.
The example below shows how the theme can highlight your content and help you get more clicks and conversions.
Other built-in essential features for affiliates include:
- Disclaimer Banners
- Affiliate Product Boxes
- Info Boxes
- Comparison Tables
- Alert Boxes
- Pros and Cons
- Calls to Action
- Pricing Tables
- Review Scaffolds
You can create product comparison tables and description boxes without having to use a plugin. These are essential features for a niche or affiliate site as they help you increase conversion rates.
Since all these boxes are pre-set, it saves you tons of time, particularly when you have to create multiple product pages.
Other affiliate-focused features of Popcorn Theme include:
- Built-In Table of Contents: Popcorn Theme has a built-in table of contents which you can add to each article to help your readers find the information they’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Related Posts Suggestions: One of the Popcorn Theme features is the related post feature which allows you to suggest related content or affiliate products to keep users engaged on your website.
- Supports Multiple Languages: This feature, which requires WPML, allows you to translate your website into multiple languages so you can cater to a broader audience.
- AAWP Compatible: The AAWP plugin allows you to add additional product tables and comparison boxes from Amazon.
You’ll be able to show off your product affiliate links beautifully using any of the theme’s pattern templates. The site’s developers are always adding new ones, which guarantees that you find one you love regardless of the niche you are in.
The very best thing about using this theme is that there’s no need for plugins.
The theme does it all, which means you don’t have to worry about enhancing your website’s performance with additional third-party tools and apps.
All in all, Popcorn Theme makes it easier to set up affiliate marketing websites. You get all the features you need to make your website look great, but none of the bloat.
4. Great Performance
As an affiliate, you understand the importance of a great-performing site that delivers a lightning-fast experience to visitors. Traditionally, affiliates have to get super expensive hosting or costly additional plugins to get a faster website.
There’s no need for that with Popcorn Theme, whose main focus is on performance optimization.
The theme doesn’t carry any unnecessary bloat like you see in other WordPress plugins and themes. This is crucial because bloated websites slow down your page loading times, which makes it more difficult for visitors to navigate your website.
With Popcorn Theme, you get high page speed scores and blazing-fast load times. You’ll pass your Google web core vitals easily.
Although there is no need to use third-party apps and tools, the theme still works with all WordPress speed plugins if further optimization is desired.
5. Ad Network Integration
Yet another feature that makes Popcorn Themes stand out from countless other affiliate themes is the ad network integration.
Popcorn Theme is compatible with advertising networks including:
- Google AdSense
The theme integrates seamlessly with these and other networks which means your ads will display correctly on your website. With such an efficient process, you can rest assured that you will get the most out of your ad revenue.
6. Built-in Content Enhancing Elements
Among the many impressive features of Popcorn Theme that help you improve your niche website are the built-in content blocks.
These elements make it an excellent choice for affiliate marketers who want to make their content stand out.
One example is the list of steps like the one below that you can use for how-to guides.
Another example is the “You may also like…” box which has related posts. You can tag it with specific keywords to get more relevant clicks that improve conversions.
Other design elements include:
- Do’s and Don’ts Boxes
- Alert Notices
- Pricing Boxes
…and many more.
7. Privacy and Security
Popcorn Theme comes with robust security measures to help keep your website safe. This includes regular updates. Regardless of which plan you’re on, you get lifetime updates to guarantee ongoing WordPress and hosting compatibility.
You also get daily backups to ensure that your data is secure in case of a catastrophic loss, as well as full compliance with Affiliate Policies
As an affiliate website owner, you never have to worry that your site is breaking any affiliate marketing policies. Popcorn Theme takes care of your compliance right out of the box.
You’ll be able to stay compliant as an affiliate by prominently showing off your affiliate status on the page. This is an important consideration is failure to comply with current data privacy regulations can result in steep fines – not to mention the damage to your reputation as a trustworthy website owner or affiliate.
8. Popcorn Theme Service Add-ons
Popcorn Theme offers you everything you need to design, create, and host beautiful affiliate WordPress websites. The platform also has a couple of add-ons to enhance your experience even further.
Popcorn Theme Setup
Although Popcorn Theme is super easy to set up if you have neither the time nor the bandwidth to complete the setup process yourself, you can have the platform’s experts create your new Popcorn Theme-powered website for you.
Everything will be done for you according to your choice of layout, including WordPress installation, logo creation, brand color schemes, and more for just $99.
Your Popcorn Theme WordPress website will also include navigation, categories, and starter pages including an about page, contact page, privacy page, and site map.
Migration to Popcorn
If you already have an existing website with content, you can use the service to migrate your entire site to Popcorn.
Simply contact support, and they will help you transfer your existing website(s) to your new Popcorn Theme.
The team will set up your new website, move your content, and perform a health check to ensure your website performs perfectly.
The service costs between $299 and $699 depending on how many posts have to be migrated (20-200 posts).
You also get:
- 30-day staging environment
- Full site backup prior to migration
- Migration of posts and pages to Gutenberg
- Plugin clean up (if necessary)
- Brand colours setup
Popcorn Theme Pros and Cons
Like all other WordPress affiliate themes, Popcorn Theme comes with its own set of pros and cons. Below, we take a look at some of its most prominent benefits and drawbacks to give you a clearer picture of what this theme can and cannot do.
- All-In-One Affiliate Theme: This theme is built for affiliates and niche websites and comes with built-in essential features to set up your affiliate marketing website.
- Easy Set-Up: You can set up Popcorn Theme in under five minutes regardless of your level of technical expertise.
- Integrates with Ads: The theme connects seamlessly to ad networks like Ezoic, Google AdSense, and MediaVine.
- Fully Responsive Templates: Your affiliate site will be 100% mobile-friendly to ensure that it looks great regardless of the device on which it is viewed.
- Built-in Customizable Affiliate Disclosure: There’s an affiliate disclosure that you can customize from within the WordPress Customizer.
- Performance-Optimized Theme: Popcorn2 offers fast loading times and great Google web core vitals scores for an improved user experience.
- Robust Support: In addition to providing 24/7 email and live chat support, Popcorn Theme also gives you access to a community of users and the theme’s creators who are always on hand to provide guidance and support.
- Restrictive Design Options: Although ideal as an affiliate-focused theme, Popcorn Theme can also feel quite restrictive when compared to full-blown page builders like Elementor – especially when building and non-affiliate website.
- Lack of Uniqueness: Popcorn Theme is perfect for affiliates and niche website owners, but there is a certain lack of uniqueness in the theme installations, which means you’ll end up with the website that looks very similar to all the rest.
Popcorn Theme has a very simple pricing structure. You can either pay $99/year, or you can pay a $299 one-off fee.
Here’s what each plan entails:
- Annual Plan: $99/Year: This plan gets you the Popcorn Theme v2 which you can use on unlimited websites. The fast, lightweight theme comes with pre-designed blocks and patterns ideal for use in affiliate marketing. You also get regular updates, technical support, and access to the Popcorn Theme Facebook group.
- One-off Fee: $299: This plan includes everything in the Annual plan. It’s a multi-site license with regular updates and lifetime support from the growing Popcorn community. The benefit of choosing a one-off payment is that you get massive savings over time. Also, you don’t have to contend with price increases.
Both plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can use the theme risk-free for an entire month to determine if it’s right for you. If not, simply request a refund, and the support team will refund your money – no questions asked.
Popcorn offers support via email and live chat. If you have any questions, or if there’s a new feature that you’d like to see added to the theme, simply get in touch with the support team with your suggestions and ideas, and they will get to work making it happen.
Popcorn Theme has a close community of users and developers who are there to support each other along their journey to becoming successful affiliates.
You can join this vibrant community to connect with peers, ask questions, get expert advice, and access other resources to help you get the most from your website.
Is Popcorn Theme Legit?
Now that we’ve come to the end of this Popcorn Theme review, there’s only one question left to answer: Is the Popcorn Theme legit? The simple answer is yes. Popcorn Theme is a highly recommended affiliate WordPress theme that is also designed for ads to help you monetize your content much faster.
It runs extremely fast and includes all the affiliate-focused elements you need for your website, including affiliate product boxes, comparison tables, calls to action, pros and cons, and various other pre-built elements. You can use the theme on as many websites as you want, and you get free updates for life.
If you’re ready to create an outstanding affiliate or niche website, get the Popcorn Theme right now, and try it out risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.