According to recent statistics, 36.7% of marketers say their biggest roadblock in creating great content is consistently generating relevant graphics. And I personally understand this myself; it’s not easy to consistently create great graphics that readers may share or link to.
That said, I recently tried out a service that I think may be able to fix this problem called DotYeti.
DotYeti is a creative on-demand graphic design platform that provides unlimited graphic design services for businesses. The platform has a fantastic team that is incredibly efficient and offers high-quality output and a superfast turnaround time.
Read the rest of this DotYeti review to discover who DotYeti is good for, functionality, pros & cons, competitors, pricing, and more.
If you’re looking to get some high-quality graphic designs done for your website, marketing campaign, YouTube channel, or blog – then DotYeti might just be a perfect choice. DotYeti provides users with excellent high-quality designs across a wide range of services by giving you a team of designers to help. You get access to unlimited revisions to guarantee the final version is exactly as you want it. Lastly, users are assigned a dedicated designer that enables brand consistency throughout the design process.
High Quality Designs and Designers
Not Affordable for all Businesses
Yes - Up to 10% Off
Starts at $449/Month
Is DotYeti Worth it?
Founded in 2020, DotYeti is reshaping the creative industry by enabling clients to access the best global creative talent in an efficient and affordable way. DotYeti offers a wide range of services to help you create a more unique and visually appealing experience on your website or social media pages. It does so while removing the hassle traditionally associated with creating your own graphic designs.
You no longer need to work with unreliable freelancers or inefficient workflows. Now all your creative work can be done on-demand, making it more efficient and scalable.
The platform offers services that all businesses will find useful, including:
- Art and Illustration
- Animations and GIFs
- Social Media Content
- Landing Page Redesign (with a focus on CRO)
- NFT Artwork
… and much more.
All you have to do is submit requests and a team of experienced designers will work to create custom images, videos, animations, etc. all of which are designed to set your website and social profiles apart and help you attract the right audience.
You don’t have to suffer through a long learning curve, and for a single monthly price, you’ll have the option of requesting unlimited graphic design projects, including animations, and landing page designs.
All in all, this platform provides immense value. It’s affordable and easy to use which makes it well worth it, and best of all – you can be sure of receiving a high return on your investment.
Who is DotYeti Good For?
DotYeti has a wide range of features designed to help various types of creators. Listed below are some use cases to help you understand what this platform can do.
- Bloggers: Get high-quality, custom, copyright-free images and videos for your blog and social media pages.
- YouTubers: Create engaging videos that match your brand and style, and get unlimited revisions for one fixed monthly price.
- SMEs: Work with highly experienced experts to help you create value-packed visuals that attract more attention to your business.
- Marketing Teams: Teams can work together and collaborate easily to ensure the success of their marketing campaigns.
- Agencies: This single platform can handle all your graphic design needs for agencies of all sizes.
In short, all types of creators stand to benefit from this platform, including small content creators, large brands, email marketers, eCommerce shops, SaaS businesses, startups, and more.
The first order of business in this DotYeti review (as far as features come) is taking a look at all the functionality and tools that DotYeti offers.
1. Ease of Use
Rather than spending weeks or even months learning how to create your own graphic designs, DotYeti allows you to simply pay one affordable monthly fee and get unlimited designs and animations for your business.
Instead of one graphic designer, you’ll be hiring a full creative design team to ensure that you get exactly what you want every time.
All you have to do is set up a brand profile for each of your website or social media pages. You can then set the logo, fonts, brand assets, etc., and include your style guides, templates, color schemes, and any other information that will help the design team create the best content for you.
The platform works in a very simple way:
Step #1: Submit your Request
First, fill in the form with all the necessary details. The team will initiate your request, and you can sit back and watch the magic unfold.
Step #2: The Designers Start Working
The designers will get to work on your project and you can see expected delivery dates on your dashboard to give you clarity into the design journey.
Step #3: Share Your Feedback
Let your on-demand design team know what you want and watch your ideas come to life.
Step #4: Get the Finished Designs
Once you approve your final design, you will receive the core files of your designs in AI, PDF, PNG, PPT, etc.
The dashboard is extremely easy to use and you’ll be able to see:
- The status of your request
- The projects that are currently in progress
- The graphic designs that are up next in your queue
… and more.
Creating a request is easy. Simply select the type of design you want from the available list of options.
Specify the file type and format for your project and give the project brief. You can make this as open-ended or as specific as you want, and after submitting it, you will receive a delivery date on which to expect your design.
The team then gets to work on your project and the deadline will be updated in real time as the work proceeds.
2. Engaging and Comprehensive Designs
The platform offers an impressive range of high quality designs to choose from. These include:
- Menu Design
- Poster Design
- Social Media
- Rollup Banner
- T-Shirt Design
- Blog Visuals
- Email Banners
… and much more.
The platform is purposefully designed to help you solve all your graphic design frustrations. Each design is customized for you and each project is adjusted to your personal preferences. All work is copyright-free, custom made, and tailored to your unique requirements.
3. Dedicated Designers
On DotYeti, even with the basic plan, you get personal and dedicated top talent designers who will focus on your project from start to finish in order to maintain brand consistency.
All designs will be on-brand and can be re-created quickly since your designers will be very familiar with all your requirements and your brand’s visual identity.
4. Unlimited Revisions
You’ll get unlimited revisions for every one of your design requests. Revisions are speedily delivered once the initial draft has been okayed.
This provides you with a lot more creative freedom than when working with freelancers, and agencies who limit you to just a few revisions for each design.
5. Free Resources
DotYeti also offers a wide range of freebies to help you grow your business. There’s a page on the website where you can download free resources like eBooks and guides, as well as free courses to help you must the digital marketing KPIs, social content strategy, and more.
You can also follow their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to keep up with industry trends and receive helpful tips and advice on a daily basis.
DotYeti Pros and Cons
This DotYeti review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the pros and cons of this software.
So, before you decide whether or not this is the right fit for your business, check out some of the platform’s benefits and drawbacks below.
- Quality Designs: Regardless of the type of service your request on the platform, you are guaranteed world-class design from the best designers on the team.
- Wide Range of Offerings: DotYeti offers an impressive range of services that is unparalleled by any of its competitors.
- Unlimited Revisions: Now you can bring all your creative visions to life exactly the way you want them without being limited by the number of revisions available.
- Fixed Monthly Price: The platform has simple pricing, there are no hidden fees and no extra charges.
- Dedicated Designer: Maintain brand consistency thanks to the personal and dedicated designers who work on your projects.
- No Social Media Publishing: after getting the designs you need to publish the images yourself, but this seems reasonable, since otherwise they can’t offer you this low price.
- Request Limits: The platform limits how many images you can on the pay-as-you-go option But that is quite understandable, since they need to set scope out a project. One great benefit is that no matter how much, they always offer different variations on each allotted image.
There’s no denying that DotYeti is a great tool for getting all your graphic design needs taken care of. However, not the only platform available to provide you with those types of solutions.
Listed below are three top alternatives for DotYeti to consider when making a choice for the best graphic design platform.
DotYeti vs Renderforest
Renderforest has many of the same features you’ll find on DotYeti.However, unlike DotYeti, where your designs are created by a highly experienced team, here you have to create your own designs on the platform.
It’s an all-in-one branding platform that lets you create a wide range of graphic designs, including digital and print graphics, photorealistic mockups, AI-optimized logos, and broadcast quality videos.
Whatever your topic or purpose, you’ll find what you need on the platform. You can also create fully-functioning websites by choosing from a wide range of customizable templates.
You can customize your videos with your logo, text, transitions, and animations to help advance your website and social media presence. No technical or design experience is required and you can get started creating your designs for free.
If you are looking for a done-for-you service that creates everything from scratch, then DotYeti is, of course, the more logical solution.
DotYeti vs Kimp
Kimp operates on a subscription model. Once you sign up, you can be free of your burden of managing the design process. Everything is done for you here so you can focus your attention on more important things like managing and growing your business.
For a monthly fee of $499, you get unlimited designs and revisions. Choose from logos, blog, images, flyers, packaging and labels, brochures, posters, business cards, and social media images. You’ll be able to get virtually any visuals you need for your business for one set price.
Compared to DotYeti, Kimp.io has a way less intuitive platform and the quality output and customer service is something that they could use some improvement on.
DotYeti vs Design Pickle
If you want faster graphic design turnaround, then this is the platform for you. You get your designs in days, not weeks, and the platform allows you to scale your business by removing your graphic design bottlenecks.
Pay a flat rate and get unlimited graphic designs and custom illustrations. This is a great solution for businesses that want rapid growth as it will help you achieve outcomes faster.
This platform is great for agencies, and with it, you’ll be able to multiply your output without multiplying overhead costs.
As DesignPickle was one of the first in the industry, they gained a lot of media exposure. However, Design Pickle doesn’t do as good of a job with customer service in my opinion.
DotYeti offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind. This means you can try it out risk-free to determine whether or not it’s a great fit for your business.
The platform has three pricing plans which are as follows:
- Basic Plan: $449/month
- 1 Project at a time, and 1 brand profile
- Dedicated designer
- Unlimited design requests and revisions
- Social media ads, posters, and banners
- Includes stock library usage
- Source files (AI, PSD, INDD)
- Premium Plan: $1,145/month
- Everything in the “Basic” plan +
- 2 projects at a time, and 2 brand profiles
- Dedicated designer Illustrator, and Personal art director
- Logo design, branding design, and hand-drawn illustrations
- Infographics, presentation designs, animated GIFs, etc.
- Royal Plan: $2,395/month
- Everything in the “Premium” plan +
- Unlimited brand profiles
- Full creative team: Dedicated designer, animator, and art director
- Extensive brand style guides
- Motion graphic animations
- Landing pages and web design
- Essential video editing
DotYeti also has a pay-as-you-go option for one-time projects priced at just $125 per project. This is perfect for creators who only need one-time design deliverables or those who want to try out the service without committing to the monthly plans. With this plan, you can maximize freedom while minimizing costs.
DotYeti provides support in a variety of ways, including:
- Email: You can reach the support team at any time by emailing them at [email protected], or [email protected].
- Live Chat: Press that chat icon on the right corner of any page to chat with the support team.
- Phone: Call support to schedule a meeting, book a demo, or get instant answers to your questions.
- FAQ Page: Visit the FAQ page to learn more about how to get the most from this service.
The platform also has a blog filled with resources, case studies, and articles on various specialized topics. You can also join DotYeti Academy where you’ll learn real-world skills for using graphic design to take your business to the next level.
Is DotYeti Legit?
It’s time to bring this DotYeti review to a close by answering one very important question – is it legit?
DotYeti is one of the best graphic design services aimed at making professional graphic design accessible to all types of businesses regardless of their budget. The platform offers an unlimited plan that comes with all the features you’ll find in traditional graphic design packages, but without the traditional limitations.
Best of all, the platform offers free brand consultancy where you get a one hour consultancy call with an expert who will advise you on the best direction for your marketing and branding efforts.
Check out what other DotYeti users had to say about the service:
If you’re ready to start using custom graphic designs to supercharge your marketing efforts and solidify your position in the market, then sign up to try DotYeti right now or click here to request a demo.