The travel industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the world. It’s currently worth an estimated $348 billion and is expected to reach an astounding $992 billion by 2026.
Many of my students and readers are bloggers in the travel niche, and over the past few years, I’ve received quite a number of questions on how to monetize a travel blog.
You simply need to find the right travel affiliate networks to partner with. Cue Travelpayouts.
Continue reading this Travelpayouts review to learn more about who Travelpayouts is for, its features, how to earn money with it, its pros and cons, and the efficiency of the platform’s customer support team.
Travelpayouts is one of the largest and best all-in-one travel partnership programs due to its wide range of offers that can provide unlimited income potential. It’s also incredibly easy to use and completely free! On top of that, you’ll be able to analyze in-depth statistics and information that come with Travelpayouts. You’ll also find numerous affiliate programs on the Travelpayouts affiliate network, giving you complete freedom of choice!
Completely Free to Use
Lack of Direct Communication with Brands
Is Travelpayouts Worth it?
There’s no denying that travel is a highly profitable niche. Hundreds of affiliate networks are out there, and in 2021, Travelpayouts paid out over $5 million to its affiliates.
Travelpayouts is a travel partnership platform with a broad selection of travel brand affiliate programs. The platform is geared toward publishers with travel websites and bloggers who write about website monetization and affiliate marketing.
It helps them make money online by promoting various travel services, including:
- Accommodation (hotels, sanatoriums, apartment rentals)
- Car, motorcycle, bike, and boat rentals
- Buses and transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Tours and activities
- Package tours
- Train tickets
The travel affiliate network is one of the world’s most professional marketing platforms. It’s been operating in the travel niche for over ten years, and one of the things that’s great about it is that Travelpayouts gives access to 100+ travel affiliate programs such as Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Rentalcars, WayAway, and others.
With it, you can save time and energy and start earning by renting cars, hotel rooms, selling tickets, and various other travel-related things.
- Every booking is reflected on one dashboard.
- Cookies last for 30 days in most programs (and up to 365 in some)
- You are guaranteed high commissions
- The platform has unique affiliate tools that grow conversions
- You get a single payout for all offers each month
In short, this is one of the biggest and best all-in-one travel partnership programs you’ll find. It has an impressive range of offers and unlimited earning potential.
Best of all – signup is FREE for bloggers regardless of traffic size, which means you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain by signing up on the platform.
Who is Travelpayouts Good For?
Travelpayouts is great for a variety of users, including:
- Travel website owners
- SEO experts
- Social media influencers
- Travel bloggers (Here’s a guide to help you name your travel blog if you’re considering it)
- Travel agencies
- Affiliate marketers/writers
- Website monetization bloggers
Anyone who wants to earn money online recommends hotels, flights, car rentals, etc. You don’t need your own website to become a part of the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform.
Here are a few use cases to help you understand the types of users who stand to benefit from this platform:
- Bloggers: You can turn your blog into a lucrative pursuit with the use of any of the network’s many programs.
- YouTubers: Promote travel brands on your YouTube channel and earn more from your video content.
- Mobile Creators: Build an app to promote travel brands and create a consistent stream of income for your online business.
- Social Media Influencers: Boost your income by using social media to recommend top-quality travel services to followers and fans.
- Webmasters: Use this platform to find multiple profitable ways to earn money on your projects.
As you can see, on Travelpayouts, everyone wins.
Creators recommend the travel brands they love to their audience and get rewarded for their efforts.
Travelers book the ideal trip at the absolute best price and explore places they’ve only ever dreamed of before.
Travel brands partner with content creators and influencers to expand their reach and boost sales.
1. Ease of Use
One of the best things we see on this Travelpayouts review is the platform’s ease of use. It has an intuitive design and an interface that is simple to navigate and find what you need – even for first-time users.
The signup process is quick and convenient. It takes one minute, and your account is approved instantly.
Just head over to Travelpayouts.com and click “Sign up.”
All you need to do is log in with your email and create a password.
And that’s it!
You have become a Travelpayouts partner. You’ll get a confirmation email in your inbox, and you can start using the travel affiliate network immediately.
Once logged in, choose whether or not you already have a website to monetize, and you’ll be directed to your dashboard, which looks like this:
Everything you need is here, from affiliate tools and statistics to account management options, promotional codes, and useful courses.
On your account dashboard, you’ll find the following tabs:
On your main page, you’ll see your earnings, pending payment, personal tips, and more. There’s also a blog and help center to provide you with additional resources and answers to any questions you might have about how to get the most from your partnership.
2. Diverse Promotional Tools
Travelpayouts offers a suite of tools to its users for promotions. These include widgets, links, WordPress plugins, and more.
There’s also a built-in URL shortener, mobile SDK for Android and iOS, and an API that provides flexible integration for your needs.
These free and unique tools can be easily customized to help you secure more conversions so you can earn more with Travelpayouts. Make your own forms that match the theme of your website or blog.
Match the color scheme, size, and font for a seamless look and feel. There are also some appealing ready-to-go options available on the platform.
3. Detailed And Specific Reporting
With Travelpayouts, you get transparent statistics. View summaries on your dashboard to see at a glance where your current marketing activities stand to create a professional-client relationship with hotel bookings, affiliate payouts, and generate travel traffic .
Sales reports are easy to read. You’ll be able to see a clear view of your performance in detailed reports for each offer.
This allows you to analyze your Travelpayouts revenue effortlessly, so you know instantly where you need to optimize your efforts.
4. 100% Travel with Travelpayouts affiliate network
The platform has 100+ travel affiliate programs – all of which are hand-selected to align with the goals of Travelpayouts affiliates. There are also tons of exclusive offers from trusted brands.
In this Travelpayouts review, we see that the platform can offer programs that include some of the more popular ones that you’d expect to see on a travel affiliate platform with local traffic, such as Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Trivago, Agoda, and many affiliate programs.
There are also other established brands and different affiliate programs in different categories, including:
- Flights: CheapOair, Aviasales, Kiwi.com, etc.
- Accommodation: Hotellook, Hostelworld, OYO Hotels, etc.
- Cruises: Dreamlines, Cruise House, etc.
- Car Rental: RVshare, DiscoverCars, AutoEurope, etc.
- Bike and Scooter Rental: BikesBooking.com, etc.
- Insurance: Insubuy, VisitorsCoverage, etc.
- Food and Dining: Eatwith, etc.
- Loyalty Points: Hilton Honors, etc.
- Parking: Park&Fly, etc.
- Package Tours: Loveholidays, etc.
- Sanatoriums: Sanatoriums.com, etc.
- Tours and Activities: Tripadvisor, Klook, etc.
- SIM Cards: Dreamsim, etc.
- Train Tickets and Passes: Omio, 12Go, etc.
- Travel Compensation: AirHelp, etc.
- Transfers: i’way, intui.travel, etc.
- Bank Cards: Tinkoff, etc.
From rooms and flights to storage, lounge passes, and travel insurance – you’ll never fail to find relevant programs to promote to your readers.
5. Easy Withdrawal
The platform has a wide selection of banks for withdrawing money. Commissions from multiple programs are paid out once a month (between the 10th and 20th), and you can use your favorite payout method out of two options – provided you’ve reached the minimum payout threshold.
Payment methods and thresholds are as follows with a minimum payout amount:
- Bank Transfer: $500 (EUR 400)
- PayPal: $50 (EUR 40)
The minimum payout amount includes the income from all your affiliate programs with their CPA model payout. So, for example, if you earn $20 on Booking.com and $38 on GetYourGuide, you have a total of $58, and you’ll receive payment during the next payout period.
6. Travelpayouts Academy for Affiliate Program and more
Travelpayouts Academy helps you unlock the vast earning potential of the travel industry with free, bite-sized affiliate marketing courses.
You’ll learn the winning strategies of most affiliate programs tested by more than 300,000 Travelpayouts partners to take your business to the next level with a referral link from your chosen affiliate program.
Understand how to promote top travel brands and make the most of Travelpayouts’ all-in-one travel partnership platform using the best travel affiliate programs in the market.
Choose a course to get started learning new skills and earn more. All video courses are:
- 100% free;
- Short and easy-to-understand; and
- Offer unique expertise in the travel niche.
To give you an example, Travelpayouts Academy released a free course – “Boost Travel Affiliate Revenue Using SEO,” in collaboration with Sharon Gourlay.
She explains and gives professional advice on how to use SEO when writing blog articles and shares step-by-step strategies that will grow any travel blog with your own rules and blogs or tips that may constitute professional advice.
Become an affiliate marketing pro with the platform’s simple onboarding process, educational webinars, and case studies of other successful travel affiliates published on the blog with Travelpayouts network and using their platform’s payment method with few links for hotel booking, bus transportation, and more.
Everyone can benefit and even rely solely from this wealth of knowledge on every affiliate program, including bloggers, webmasters, YouTubers, email marketers, social media influencers, mobile app creators, and more.
7. Join an International Community
Travelpayouts supports over 60 languages and has 100+ trusted affiliate programs and a wide range of exclusive tools.
The platform is constantly growing, and you can be a part of it to ensure that you always have the support and resources you need to grow and scale your affiliate marketing business.
How to Earn With Travelpayouts
This Travelpayouts review would not be complete without helping you earn with the platform. In order to make money with Travelpayouts, you must be able to drive traffic to advertisers’ websites from various sources, such as:
- Social media
- YouTube channels
- Facebook groups
- Paid Ads
- Email Marketing
…and other sources.
There are some exceptions to the types of traffic permitted, so make sure to read the rules of each program you join to avoid being in violation.
There are four different strategies you can use to earn with Travelpayouts, and these are:
- Direct Link: This is one of the best ways to earn from Travelpayouts. Post a text link or use the high-quality banners provided on the platform.For instance, you might write a blog post about your recent vacation to Lake Tahoe, and you can link to Travelpayouts within the posts to encourage blog visitors to book their flights and hotels to Lake Tahoe right away.
- Search Forms: Another method for making money with Travelpayouts is to use the search forms feature without having a close dialog session expired prompt.Travelpayouts provides predesigned travel search forms that you can add on your website so that visitors can use them to book flights or hotels. You’ll receive a commission for each completed booking.
- Mobile Application: Travelpayouts also has a mobile app that is becoming more and more popular thanks to the huge rise in mobile traffic and blog travel traffic.Simply attach a Travelpayouts link to mobile apps. Once your blog visitor installs the application, you’ll earn money from all the reservations they make within a period of one year.This is a great option because you never have to worry about the length of your cookies, or having your affiliate cookies overwritten by competitors.
- Second Tier Affiliates: The final way to earn money on Travelpayouts is by using the two-tier affiliate program. This allows you to refer Travelpayouts to other website owners and travel bloggers. You’ll be able to earn 5% of the income generated by your sub-affiliates.
Important Note: Each affiliate program on Travelpayouts has its own unique traffic requirements. These are indicated in the program’s description.
Travelpayouts Pros and Cons
Like every other software out there, Travelpayouts has its pros and cons. Here’s a quick look at some of the more prominent ones.
- Ease of Use: With Travelpayouts affiliate program, you get a single account for managing all affiliate programs, which makes your work a lot easier with the Travelpayouts affiliate network.
- Large Selection of Programs: There are lots of affiliate programs in the tourism niche, but there’s only one travel affiliate network, Travelpayouts, and it offers a wide range of programs to choose from.
- Use for Multiple Websites: You can use your Travelpayouts affiliate dashboard for two or more websites. You can even use it if you don’t have a website.
- Get In-Depth Statistics: You’ll receive statistics separately for each of your websites by using “Projects” or installing affiliate tools with a Sub ID (additional partner ID).
- Free to Use: Travelpayouts are free for bloggers and webmasters to use. Simply sign up and get instant access to affiliate tools so you can start earning. No setup fees, no ongoing costs.
- Special Approval Required for Some Programs: You must get specific approval for some affiliate programs.
- Limited Languages: Some of the advertisers’ websites are only available in English.
- No Direct Communication with Brands: In case of a problem, there’s no direct way to get in touch with the brands you’re working with.
Travelpayouts are free to use for bloggers and webmasters.
You can get help via email, and the super-fast support team will get back to you promptly. They pride themselves on the fact that they process 99% of requests within an hour.
Travelpayouts also provides a help center for affiliates. Here, you’ll find useful articles, how-tos, and guides with the answers you need to help you get the most from this platform.
There’s also Travelpayouts Academy within the dashboard where you can discover everything you need to take your travel affiliate marketing business to the next level.
Is Travelpayouts Legit?
Travelpayouts is arguably the best affiliate network for bloggers and website owners in the travel niche. The platform is easy to use and has everything you need on one convenient dashboard.
You get powerful affiliate tools to help you get higher conversions, and you’re provided with tons of resources and training programs to help you build and grow a successful affiliate business online.
I would recommend this platform to anyone – and in fact, I have recommended it to many of my students who are finding great success with it.
Check out what these popular sites have to say about the affiliate network:
If you’re ready to earn more from your blog, then sign up for a free Travelpayouts account to start promoting travel-related offers right now.