Millions of websites compete for visitors online, and the winners are always those with fast, secure, high-performing hosting. As a website owner, it’s important to ensure that you have a reliable hosting company and provider that offers you all the features you need to run a successful site at an affordable price.
Verpex is one such host provider with various features suitable for users. Founded in 2018, Verpex Hosting company is one of the younger host providers in the industry. The company has offices in London, Sofia, and Bali and specializes in reseller hosting, domain registration, dedicated servers, and shared hosting services.
This privately-owned company has data centers in multiple locations across the globe. Twelve server locations on five continents power its global network, and since its inception, the company now hosts more than 50,000 websites on its servers.
Read the rest of this Verpex review to discover more about the hosting provider, including its features, pricing, Verpex customer support fixed issues, pros, cons, and much more.
Verpex Hosting Summary
If you’ve ever wanted a quick and easy way to host a website, look no further than Verpex Hosting. This company is a great example of how simplicity and effectiveness go well together. However, the biggest difference between Verpex and other competitors is the performance and speed with which your website will operate if you choose this hosting provider. Additionally, Verpex Hosting is available globally and they’ll host your website no matter where you’re from!
Very Fast Website Performance
Lack of Dedicated Servers
Yes - Up to 50% Off
Starts at $5/Month
Is Verpex Hosting Worth it?
A simple answer to whether or not Verpex is worth it is a resounding “Yes!” This web host is worth the investment.
The company’s goal is to provide you with super fast hosting and professional technical support at a sustainable price.
You can opt for a completely managed environment where all your needs are taken care of by knowledgeable professionals to ensure all your systems run with no issues whatsoever. This would mean one less thing to worry about for the less tech-savvy.
With Verpex servers, downtime and other sudden problems are a thing of the past. The platform has state-of-the-art technology to regularly ensure updates to the hardware to keep sites running efficiently.
Once a server is created for you, the platform’s experts put the most efficient configuration into place, after which they manage and maintain it from a centralized location.
With all of this being done for you, it’s easy to see why Verpex hosting is worth the investment if you want a reliable host with optimized servers, leading software, round-the-clock support, and professional management.
Who is Verpex Hosting Good For?
Here are a few use cases to showcase how this platform serves different users.
- Startups: The web host service is perfect for companies interested in a powerful cloud web hosting solution that allows them to optimize their digital presence and performance.
- Bloggers: an excellent a great services web hosting platform with growth-focused features designed to help you start building toward success.
- eCommerce Sites: If you have a website that receives tons of traffic, then you can make use of the platform’s managed cloud server and managed Magento hosting, which gives you complete control, so you don’t have to share resources (like shared hosting) with other sites that have heavy demands.
- Multiple Websites: If you own more than one website, this is an excellent option for you to consider because it offers the fastest and most affordable cloud hosting plans to host multiple sites.
- Resellers: If you want to build your own hosting business, this platform is perfect for you. It offers a range of reseller hosting plans to suit all needs.
Verpex Hosting Functionality
The platform boasts the following standard features:
- SSD storage
- Free SSL certificates are available
- Installation with Softaculous
- Everyday Backups
- Unlimited website migrations and entirely free
- Domain is free
- Guaranteed 99.5% uptime
- LiteSpeed Web Server
As you can see, Verpex is a feature-rich platform.
Let’s take a look at a few of its most prominent features:
1. Streamlined WordPress Hosting Solutions
One of the best features of Verpex hosting is that it allows you to streamline your hosting with the platform’s leading solutions. In addition, the software is entirely WordPress hosting optimized with one-click installs for WordPress and many more web tools using the auto-installer.
In addition to one-click installs, you’ll also get advanced security measures and free migrations. So you have everything you need to design and manage the perfect WordPress site in one place.
The excellent cPanel platform combines multiple reports into one attractive dashboard. In addition, you get 24/7 support from the platform’s experts, who are always on hand to support you throughout the entire process.
2. Speed and Performance
Your website speed is an important factor when it comes to success online. The faster your website, the lower your bounce rates and, therefore, the higher your conversions.
Verpex has superior speed and performance, particularly about the uptime guarantee. As a result, the platform maintains high uptimes, and you’ll never have to worry about your website going down.
The platform has a 99.5% uptime guarantee. While this is a bit lower than some of its competitors in the hosting industry, the web host makes up for it with an optimized server configuration that helps to reduce page load time dramatically.
Your pages load quickly, but your site will also be able to handle high amounts of traffic.
Thanks to the SSD storage, upload times are super fast, making for more responsive websites. It also helps that Verpex has multiple data centers located in cities across the globe, including:
- Sao Paulo
- New York
- San Francisco
3. Managed Cloud Hosting Service
This Verpex review will also explore their Managed Cloud Hosting Service and its perks. Vertex offers three different plans for managed cloud hosting (such as managed WordPress hosting).
Each plan has SSD disk space, dedicated CPUs, and dedicated memory. The platform also provides many additional features, including managed cloud servers and a free SSL certificate to secure each of your sites with an extra level of encryption.
Verpex also manages firewalls allowing you to provide more flexibility or apply stricter regulations.
Another extra feature of the cloud hosting plans is creating unlimited email accounts. This means you never have to worry about reaching limits when creating email accounts and addresses for your team members.
There are also no limits when transferring data. For example, you won’t hit a quota regardless of how much data you use.
4. Unmanaged Cloud Hosting Services
This hosting service (such as unmanaged WordPress hosting) also gives you three different-sized options. And, like the managed cloud hosting plan, you get the options that vary in CPU power, disk space, memory, and when you manage multiple websites.
All plans come with a control panel as a standard feature which means you can embrace cPanel to simplify your demands for hosting.
Verpex is powered by cPanel, one of the industry’s best web hosting control panel. In addition, Cloudlinux is included, as are Softaculous, JetBackup, SitePad, and Imunify360.
If you are moving from a different web hosting services provider, Verpex provides you with support throughout the entire migration process (for instance, when you use unmanaged WordPress hosting). The experts on the site will take care of everything for no charge, whether you have one site or dozens of them.
5. Reseller Hosting
Verpex’s Reseller Hosting Services allows you to take your hosting business to the next level and be a reseller hosting provider with white-labeled reseller packages, 24/7 expert support, cPanel, free backups, paid and free SSL certificate, migrations, and a range of other amazing features for hosting companies.
With the platform’s reseller hosting plans, you can start your own hosting business and host your own customers by renting out server space.
You get unlimited reseller hosting services with unlimited bandwidth that allow you to purchase hosting resources from the platform and give you the freedom to resell web hosting directly to your clients for your hosting companies to host client websites with an affordable hosting package.
With this fully managed reseller hosting service, you can set your limits for disk space, email usage, pricing, unlimited bandwidth, shared hosting accounts, and other features per site or hosting package.
6. Affiliate Program
The platform has an impressive affiliate program that allows you to earn up to $150 per sale. In addition, the offer has a long cookie duration and a high conversion rate which equates to more money for you as an affiliate.
The entire affiliate process is streamlined to make it easy for you to get started, and the platform uses the latest technology to maintain highly accurate affiliate tracking.
The way it works is pretty simple.
Place affiliate links in your email or on your website, and when a visitor clicks on the link, the visitor’s IP is logged, after which a cookie is placed in the visitor’s browser for tracking purposes.
If the visitor decides to order with only a few clicks, whether it’s during that session or not, the cookie and IP (both of which are stored indefinitely) will register the order as a sale for you. The platform will then review the web hosting orders and approve the sale before sending you a commission payout.
7. Domain Registration and Transfer
If you don’t have the perfect name for your website yet, Verpex can help. Simply search the platform’s name search feature, and if the domain is available, you can purchase it with one click.
You can also transfer your current domains easily to make it easier to manage everything from one dashboard.
When you purchase your domain name from Verpex, you also get:
- 24/7/365 Domain Name Support
- Domain Notification
- Free Privacy Protection
- Existing Domain Renewal and Flat Price
- Support Multiple Domain Names
8. Verpex Hosting Security
The platform has measures in place to ensure that the security of your website is never compromised.
All your hard-earned data will be kept secure, and the platform will conduct automatic updates to reduce the risk of any breaches occurring.
You get free unlimited SSL certificates for all your websites, which means you have the peace of mind of knowing your data is protected from any malicious activity or spamming, even with shared hosting. The platform also has measures in place to detect malware attacks and take action to keep your website and server resources safe if such a situation should occur.
Verpex Hosting Pros and Cons
As great as Verpex Hosting is, it does come with a few notable drawbacks.
This Verpex Review will not be complete without the platform’s summary of Pros and Cons. Let us take a look at some of its prominent pros and cons:
- Unlimited and Free Website Migration: Whether you have one website or dozens, the platform will help you migrate from your current web host at no charge.
- Free SSL Certificates: Get unlimited SSL certificates for all your Verpex-hosted websites with any platform cloud web hosting plan that comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Real World-Wide Hosting: The platform has a global network of 12 servers in locations across five continents from Asia to Europe.
- Superior Speed and Performance: Verpex delivers lightning-fast loading speed for your website regardless of your scope of traffic with unlimited monthly bandwidth.
- Free Domain Name: You get a free domain name included when you sign up for any of the web hosting plans.
- Global Hosting: Verpex has global hosting, which allows you to place your website closer to your target users for ultimate performance.
- Daily Off-Site Backups: When processing website data, it is protected with daily backups that you can restore to any point in the last 30 days via the platform’s simple user interface.
- 99.5% Uptime: One of the platform’s biggest drawbacks is that its uptime guarantee is lower than other website hosts in the same category that offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- No Dedicated Servers: Another drawback of Verpex is that it doesn’t offer dedicated servers on its hosting plans.
- Some Pricing Plans Aren’t Competitive: The platform has feature-rich plans, but some are priced a tad high compared to its competitors.
Verpex Hosting Competitors
If, after reading through the features offered by Verpex hosting, you still feel that it’s not what you’re looking for, you might consider some of these alternative hosting providers.
Verpex vs. GoDaddy
Go Daddy is a strong contender for the title of the best web host. It’s considered by many to be the leading hosting provider globally thanks to its impressive range of features, including Windows web hosting, one-click speed when you install WordPress, and 125+ other free applications.
You also get a one-click purchase of additional resources, such as RAM, CPU, I/O, etc. In addition, each plan comes with massive storage for website files and improves your website’s loading speed, 24/7 security monitoring, and DDoS protection.
You get a one-click setup for any domains registered on GoDaddy, and the platform provides a flexible and easy-to-use control panel.
Verpex vs Hostinger
Hostinger is a popular hosting platform designed to help you start your online journey with secure, fast web hosting.
You can choose from web hosting-related services, including cloud hosting, domain registration, paid and free SSL certificates, email hosting, and lightspeed servers.
You get an easy-to-use custom control panel, 24/7 professional support teams for live chat customer support (tracked with support tickets), and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Each plan is offered at an affordable price, starting from $1.39/month, and you have a guarantee of 4x faster WordPress hosting.
Verpex vs Hosting UK
This platform makes domain names easy. Simply search, buy, and use. Once you secure your domain name, you get free web and email forwarding, complete with full DNS management and a fantastic control panel.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert using Windows or Linux, you’ll find a plan that’s right for you on the platform.
One main difference between Hosting UK and Verpex is the number of supported platforms. Verpex is a SaaS platform, whereas another web hosting provider has fast and secure web hosting with ASP.net, ASP Classic, etc. Another main difference is pricing, with Hosting UK costing significantly more than Verpex per month, while Verpex has the lowest average monthly cost.
Verpex offers a range of products, each with its own pricing plans.
Web Hosting Plans that comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Iron ($5/month): Single website, free domain.
- Bronze ($5.99/month): Single website, instant setup, free domain.
- Silver ($9.99/month): 5 websites on one cPanel control panel, superfast SSD drives.
- Gold ($14.99/month): Host up to 10 sites
Reseller Hosting Plans that comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Startup Reseller ($17.99/month): White-labeled reseller packages
- Pro Reseller ($30/month): 50 cPanel control panel accounts, optimal server location
- Ultimate Reseller ($59.99/month): 4 GB RAM, 2 CPU per cPanel control panel account, live manager.
- Pricing ranges from $79/month to $1,099/month depending on size and other different factors with the same server.
Managed WordPress Plans
- Growth Plan ($29.99/month): Everything you need to grow your business
- Professional Plan ($41.99/month): All the features you need for a professional website.
- Expert Plan ($71.99/month): An advanced package ideal for professionals.
Need to turn your queries into solutions? Verpex provides 24/7 expert support in a variety of ways, including:
- Live Chat
- Knowledge Base
The platform’s friendly team of hosting experts is always on hand to assist you with whatever you need to ensure your website succeeds.
You can get expert technical support anytime you need it, and the platform prides itself on its 99% support case resolution.
Is Verpex Hosting Legit?
Although it’s a relatively new player on the market, Verpex Hosting has proven itself to be a reliable web hosting provider with comprehensive features on offer for anyone looking to join a hosting family that they can count on.
The UK-based platform offers excellent digital solutions ideal for businesses of all types. Their plans come with a 60-day money-back guarantee, 24/7 support, a 99.95% uptime guarantee, and a range of other impressive features designed to help you manage and grow your websites.
Take a look at what these users had to say about the company:
If you are ready to host your website with the world’s leading authority on hosting, sign up for one of the hosting plans on the website.