If you are still using paper and spreadsheets to manage your sales, then you are likely missing out on a lot of business due to missed follow-up opportunities, dropped leads, or lost deals.
As your business grows, you need a more efficient system of managing your leads so you can continue to grow your sales.
And while most people would immediately think of implementing a CRM in their business, it may not always be the best solution to follow up on your marketing and sales activities and you might find yourself stuck with an extremely complex and expensive piece of software that does little to help you toward your marketing and sales goals.
For instance, some CRM tools require you to fill in way too much information – most of which you’ll never use again.
If your objective is to sell more, then you need a tool that is intuitive, fast, and most importantly one that’s easy to use.
It should help you manage leads and never let you forget important follow-ups without requiring you to spend hours inputting useless information – and that’s exactly what you’ll get with noCRM.io.
noCRM.io is lead management software (SaaS) designed for salespeople who want to close more deals without having to waste time filling out forms.
It’s much more powerful than a spreadsheet, and a lot easier to use than a CRM.
Unlike traditional CRM systems, noCRM.io enhances productivity by helping salespeople create leads in just seconds from any source, including email, mobile, websites, business cards, spreadsheets, and various other apps.
The software puts leads at the core of the system, allowing you to manage your sales cycle from end-to-end and there are simple visual tools for both managers and reps to monitor the health of their pipeline at a glance.
On the platform, you’ll also find features to synchronize reminders with calendars in order to ensure that there are no missed follow-ups and that no important leads are dropped.
Is noCRM.io Worth it?
This software is used by thousands of salespeople worldwide. There is no doubt that it has the features to help you create leads and manage your sales cycle in the most effective way possible.
This easy-to-use sales management tool is designed to help both individuals and sales teams convert more leads and comes with features such as:
- Built-in lead capturing
- Activities and status loop
- Built-in prospecting
- Customizable sales pipeline
- Team management
- Statistics and reporting
- Collaboration features
- Full customization capabilities
- Powerful third-party integrations
- Post sale process
- Robust customer support
…and many more.
It’s beyond the scope of this review article to go in-depth into each and every one of the tools on this platform, but suffice it to say that it has all the smart features you need to eliminate time-consuming tasks and drive more sales.
In short, it will save you a lot of time and money that you can spend on growing your business instead of working on repetitive sales and marketing tasks that are easily automated.
Sidenote: If you do try noCRM.io, I’d be grateful if you supported me by clicking on this link to begin.
Who is noCRM.io Good For?
noCRM.io is perfect for small businesses that require a proactive sales approach to help them transform more leads into customers.
If you want a streamlined sales process, customizable funnels, forecasting reports, performance tracking, and deeper insights into your business, then this is a great tool for you to consider.
Here are a few use cases to help you get a better picture of what noCRM.io can do for you:
- Lead Management: This is a great system to manage your leads without running on a budget. Everything you need for managing your leads is available on one simple yet powerful dashboard.
- Engagement Management: If your business success depends on effective follow-up and maintaining relationships with your prospects, customers, partner businesses, media, etc., then this tool is perfect to help you achieve that.
- Lead Tracking: Yet another critical factor to your success online is your ability to handle lead tracking as it plays a huge role in the growth of your business, and noCRM.io makes this process a breeze.
The software is extremely easy to use, making it ideal for people of all skill levels.
For instance, managing your leads is as simple as moving them in their customized sales funnel so you can close leads more efficiently than ever.
Thanks to the statistics and advanced team management features, sales meetings will be more productive than ever because, with this tool, everyone involved knows exactly what the next step is.
As a manager, you can follow up on your team’s activities at all times, and from anywhere.
You can manage your leads on the go even when you’re offline thanks to the noCRM.io mobile app available for iPhone and Android.
noCRM has powerful features that make it a must-have tool for serious salespeople. Some of its main features include:
- Activity Tracking
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Cold Calling Script Generator
- Lead Capturing Tools
- Lead Distribution
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Segmentation
- Lead Tracking
- Pipeline Management
- Prospecting Tools
- Sales Reporting
…among many others.
With this tool, you’ll be able to grow your pipeline with easy lead creation, differentiate cold prospects from hot leads, and always know what action you need to take next.
You’ll also be able to monitor your progress using the visual sales pipeline feature, check lead communication and interactions and improve sales calls with custom sales scripts
IMPORTANT: The sales script is also a free product that you can use right now without using noCRM.io and you will find different script templates like Insurance, Real Estate, etc. check lead communication and interactions.
Furthermore, you’ll have the tools you need to increase team collaboration and drive performance with key reports. You can go mobile and connect all your apps, and you have the peace of mind of knowing that you have high-level security, as well as GDPR and CCPA compliance.
All in all, this is a powerful piece of software that you will enjoy exploring to discover all the different benefits for your business.
For now, let’s take a closer look at some of the software’s core functionality.
1. Ease of Use
noCRM.io is one of the best lead management software for users with no prior technical skills. It’s designed with a user-friendly dashboard so anyone can get started managing leads without a cumbersome learning curve.
The platform’s simplicity is one of the main reasons for its popularity and success.
According to the website, the noCRM team believes that simplicity is a feature in itself, and looking at the software’s interface, it’s easy to see the truth of that.
There is no need to build an entire agenda of contacts or enter company information or prospect data that you will never use again.
Just input the information you want or have, and the tool will let you track the deal in a simple yet extremely effective way.
There are no accounts or contacts or any other distracting elements. Once you log in, you’re met with a simple page: Sales Pipelines, and a fast and dynamic user guide to help you create your first leads manually.
Now you are ready to manage your sales pipeline and note your meetings, emails, calls, etc. with your customers and prospects. On a side note, you may want to consider meeting management software to manage those meetings when you have them.
Just a few minutes after registering, you will be enjoying this app in an intuitive way and, with very little effort, you’ll be able to find new ways to improve your productivity.
2. Built-in Lead Capturing
Easily capture leads from several sources into your noCRM.io account.
- Web forms
- Business cards
- Manually through a simple lead form
…and many other sources.
The ability to take a picture of your client or prospect’s business card and have the information uploaded instantly is a massive time-saving tool. It’s also a great benefit to be able to add tags and categorize leads, among other things.
3. Lead Management
The company offers lead management in the simplest way possible. There are a lot of ways you can create a lead using this tool, including:
- Manual creation
- A contact list via an Excel/CSV import
- Scanning a business card
- Web forms
- Linkedin with the Lead-Clipper
- Via email, etc.
4. Task Management
With noCRM.io, you are better able to keep track of affiliates and communicate with your team via the intuitive dashboard. This tool is easy for everyone to use, and makes pipeline team viewing more efficient.
It lets you set smart sales goals to increase your team’s productivity and track everyone’s progress for growth. Some of the things you can do include:
- Creating a set of custom goals for each user or team
- Dividing objectives into short or long-term categories
- Setting measurable activity and business-related targets
5. Email Integration
With the email function, you can send and receive emails directly in noCRM, making it super easy to track where you are in the sales process.
This part is also very customizable, and it’s extremely simple to learn and use. You never again have to waste time searching through your inbox because the information you need will be right at your fingertips.
6. Customizable Sales Process
Customization is the key to an effective sales solution, and noCRM.io has full customization functionalities to fit your business needs.
It allows you to manage leads efficiently and get a 360° view of your entire sales pipeline.
For instance, you can:
- Define lead fields and categorize each one using tags for better lead filtering and in-depth statistics.
- Add more steps to your sales process.
- Develop custom sales activities to match the way you and/or your team sells.
- Add personalized widgets and a logo to create an interface that’s aligned with your company.
7. Mobile App
You can use noCRM.io while on the move thanks to the handy mobile app for Android and iOS which lets you manage, track, and close deals from anywhere, even while offline.
Your data will be seamlessly synchronized with the desktop app on Mac OS and Windows PC so you never miss a beat.
8. Reporting and Analytics
In addition to being able to effectively track all the moving parts you have with each of your clients more easily, this platform also provides you with robust analytics and forecast features.
This statistics and reporting dashboard let you access sales reporting so you can gain in-depth insights into your business and find opportunities to unlock massive growth.
- Track key sales metrics like calls made, numbers of emails sent, deals closed, etc.
- Identify leaks and weak points within your pipeline report to improve processes.
- Gain visibility of future revenue with accurate sales forecasting reports.
- Evaluate email performance with statistics on your email opens, clicks on links, and replies.
noCRM.io Pros and Cons
There’s no denying that noCRM is an awesome piece of software for pipeline management, but like all other tools, it has its own set of pros and cons, some of which include the following:
- Easy to Use: noCRM.io is a simple and useful tool for small businesses, unlike CRMs that are typically sales manager-oriented, noCRM is salespeople-oriented.
- Simple Yet Powerful: This lead management tool offers a diversion-free process for collecting and nurturing leads.
- Built-in Lead Creation: The software has multiple lead creation options, including business card uploads and imports.
- Affordable Pricing: noCRM has a unique and affordable adaptive pricing model.
- Multiple Languages: You can get support in different languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and German.
- No Customer Service Features: The platform is designed only for sales and marketing, there are no customer service features.
- Lack of Features in Basic Plan: You have to subscribe to the “Sales Expert” version for the post-sales features as these are not available in the basic version.
noCRM.io is cost-effective and can be customized to fit your business needs. It has adaptive pricing that allows you to grow your sales and manage your team no matter the size.
Its pricing structure is as follows:
- Starter Kit: $14/month ($12/month billed yearly)
- Email-to-lead solution
- Contact form integration
- Business card recognition
- Excel and CSV file import
- Calendar synchronisation
- Action reminders
- BCC email feature
- In-app and mobile notifications
- Visual sales pipeline
- Sales process customization
- Several pipeline viewing modes
- Prospecting list import
- Category and tags management
- Leads priority
- Sales reports
- Activity feed
- Google Workspace
- Sales script generator
- Custom email notifications
- Email/chat support (reply time in less than 24hs)
- Sales Experts Plan: $24/month ($20/month billed yearly)
- Everything in the “Starter” plan +
- Sales activity management
- Activity metrics report
- Multiple sales pipelines
- Advanced duplicate-detection
- Pipeline performance report
- Sales forecasting
- Lead closing date
- Future pipeline view
- VoIP integrations (Aircall, RingCentral)
- Track sales activities on cold prospects
- Cold prospect browser
- Prospecting list analysis report
- Post-sales checklist templates
- Task reminders
- Task user-assignment options
- API access
- Integrate with your information system via widgets and lead action menu
- Webhooks and notifications
- Zapier automation
- 3rd-party apps native connection
- Email/chat support (reply time max 2 hours during working hours)
- Dream Team Plan: $39/month ($32/month billed yearly)
- Everything in the “Starter” and “Experts” plans +
- Team creation
- Manager role
- Sales goals tracking
- Lead and prospect assignment and visibility settings
- Team reporting
- User-specific time zones
- Send and receive emails
- Email tracking (opens/clicks)
- Customizable email templates
- Template performance tracking (replies / clicks / opens)
- Customizable signatures
- Data export and deletion restrictions
- Sessions management
- Sensitive actions log
- VIP support (phone / chat / email)
- Private onboarding webinar (min 5 users)
All editions are GDPR-compliant provided with email and chat support. They also include a native mobile app and come with a free 15-day trial with no contract and no credit card required.
noCRM offers support in a variety of ways, including:
- Help Center
- YouTube Channel
- FAQ page
- In-App Chat
- VIP Phone Support
- Customized Onboarding Live Demo
The platform also offers webinars, videos, and live online training.
The Help Center, in particular, is extremely useful, and here you’ll get all the answers you need, from setting up your account to getting the most from any feature on noCRM.
noCRM provides easy integrations with a wide range of marketing and sales tools that help to make working with the lead management tool even easier.
Integrations include the following:
2. Organization and Planning
- Google Calendar
- Google Workspace
3. Accounting and Invoicing
4. Sales Prospecting
6. No-Code Platforms
IMPORTANT: Thanks to Zapier and Integromat, you can easily connect to all of the apps in your tech stack. noCRM.io launches the “no-code academy” to help you build your complete and ideal sales solution without requiring any technical skills or a developer. You can find a lot of resources to connect noCRM.io with other apps like Calendly, Livestorm, Salespanel, JotForm, Facebook Leads Ads, Trello, textMagic, Slack and more.
Is noCRM.io Legit?
noCRM is a powerful platform with built-in prospecting spreadsheets to help you grow your pipeline.
It has a wide range of features to make every aspect of lead management easier, including tools to measure and track your performance, plan and log activities, organize and streamline your sales process, and customize your pipeline so you can effectively manage the sales cycle from end to end.
In short, you always know what the next action is, which means no more dropped leads or missed opportunities.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can do with this software:
- Create leads easily
- Know your next action and save exchanges
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Improve sales performance
- Monitor sales performance
- Connect or integrate with apps
With the “Sales Experts” plan, you can also:
- Track sales activities
- Manage several sales processes
- Plan and estimate future sales
- Boost outbound activities
- Manage post-sales processes
- API and advanced integrations
Sign up for the “Dream Team” plan and you’ll also get the following:
- Team management
- Advanced email management
- Advanced privacy and security settings
As you can see, this software is AWESOME! But, if you’re still not convinced that it’s the best tool for you, take a look at what other users of noCRM.io had to say about the lead management software:
If you are ready to try it out for yourself, sign up for a free trial so you can test out the features to see if this tool is right for your business.