If you find it challenging to create high-quality blog content on a regular basis, what you need is a tool that provides you with SEO-optimized articles in just minutes so you can have a consistent flow of content to your blog.
Enter Content At Scale.
ContentAtScale.ai is an AI (artificial intelligence) content generator for long-form SEO posts. The company was started by Justin McGill in 2021 and is currently poised to revolutionize the arena for AI writing tools. Having spent the past 15 months in development, this AI writer that is quite unlike anything else on the market right now and is arguably the best long-form AI writer currently out there.
If you are a regular visitor to my blog, then you know that I’m always trying new digital marketing tools and services. I’ve spent dozens of hours testing different AI tools and I’m impressed by this platform. Keep reading this ContentAtScale review to learn more about whether or not it’s worth it, its functionality, pros and cons, features, pricing, and integrations.
Content At Scale Summary
ContentAtScale is an excellent platform if you’re looking to create dozens of blog posts at a time. Their state-of-the-art AI writing tools allow users to complete and receive fully-optimized articles with just one click, making it very easy to use. You can also upload keywords in bulk and let the AI create articles in just a few minutes. ContentAtScale also features a Google Docs-style editor which is intuitive and perfect for beginners.
Single-Click Output of High-Quality Articles
High-Priced Entry-Level Plan
Starts at $500/Month
Is ContentAtScale.ai Worth it?
There’s no denying that ContentAtScale.ai is worth it for any business that relies on SEO as a way to attract target customers.
The company’s proprietary content automation system is so effective because it takes what’s already working (based on the content that currently ranks for your target keywords) and writes fresh, unique content modeled off of that.
ContentAtScale.ai offers simplicity and high-quality output for long-form content. Unlike other AI writing tools, this platform doesn’t just operate using proprietary machine learning models and Generative Pre-Trained Transformer (GPT-3).
GPT-3 is a language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. Given a piece of text as an initial prompt, the AI software will produce text to continue the prompt.
Rather than using these types of models, ContentAtScale.ai produces long-form content by integrating three different types of AI engines (including GPT-3) and two natural language processing and semantic analysis algorithms.
With only a single longtail keyword, the software will produce a 1,500-word article, including the title, main content, meta description, content brief checklist, etc. – all in under five minutes!
Important Note: It’s important to note that ContentAtScale.ai is still in beta having been launched in September 2022 so there may be a few small bugs and issues in the user interface. But, the team is hard at work and quick to respond. They also send out weekly updates on all new features and fixes being implemented.
Sidenote: If you do use ContentAtScale.ai, I’d be grateful if you supported me by clicking on this link to join. Note, I have an exclusive offer that brings you an additional 20% more credits when you purchase through my link.
My ContentAtScale.ai Case Study
Admittedly, I’ve been a naysayer to most AI content creators since I’ve seen them enter the market. My biggest problem with these tools as they are based off of GPT-3, which is an AI model in which text is being output.
I understand how it can be helpful as a crutch, but my biggest worry has been that I think Google can (or will be able to) identify GPT-3 content without much effort. Some people disagree with me on this, and I ever know of some people strictly using AI tools with very little editing and doing well, but I don’t want to build something that I think one day can be crushed by an update.
That’s what has made ContentatScale more interesting to me. While many tools out there rely purely on GPT-3 to generate content, this platform takes it a step further by also using three other AI engines to consider NLP keywords and semantic analysis.
While this sounds complicated, it just means there are more systems running to output content that’s better optimized for readers and search engines.
In order to truly test the platform out, I decided to create one article about selling on RedBubble, which is a platform that helps independent artists sell more of their products.
The content came out, and frankly, it’s pretty good.
Things I liked about the output:
- Nice format in the intro (very similar to what human writers do and it included the core keyword once as well)
- Content itself is well-written. Perfect? No. But I think it’s about 85% of the way there and would be good enough for many sites out there.
- Included KEY TAKEAWAY and CLICK TO TWEET sections. While I don’t use these on this site, I think that’s a super cool feature to make things look less automated.
- Recommended optimizations to better rank content.
- I found no grammar errors throughout the content using Grammarly
- Provides a Brief area to analyze top-ranking competitors
- Allows for a plagiarism scan to make sure the AI isn’t pulling everything from other sources. This is a BIG benefit that many tools don’t have.
- Provided a recommended URL slug and meta description
Things I disliked about the output:
- Too much usage of exclamation points. I have a pet peeve with these when writers do it, and it was done in the article more than I woul have liked and I had to adjust.
- No Images in the article. Frankly, no one has created something that does this yet but I think it would be great if images could also be added in.
- Keyword optimizations would be better if the platform automatically inserted the words contextually. It does this with some of them, but not all.
- Keyword optimizations are not in real-time. I wish that as you typed words in, the keyword counts would refresh at the same time. I found inserted words and refreshing the page cumbersome.
I took around 15-20 minutes to put images into the content, add a few sentences here and there, and add some optimizations recommended in the platform.
I then published it on my site.
While I used it to test this one article, I won’t be using it more on the OneHourProfessor site because I’m simply too scared to do so with any AI tools.
But, I’ll try it for other sites that I have that aren’t as business-critical.
I think the platform itself has some room for improvement, but I’m also getting into it VERY early and am confident there will be some additional revisions done by the time any of you read this review.
Who is ContentAtScale.ai Good For?
ContentAtScale.ai is perfect for anyone who needs to produce SEO-optimized content at scale. After all, the more content you have, the more ranking keywords you’ll profit from.
The platform has something for every type of creator, particularly those ready to scale up their content output.
Here are some examples to help you understand what this powerful platform can do for you.
- Beginners: Some AI providers can only build content a section at a time, and most have a steep learning curve. But with ContentAtScale.ai, all it takes is for you to input a longtail keyword and hit hit “Create Content Now”.
- Bloggers: Bloggers can produce a steady flow of content without the hassle often associated with researching, writing, editing, and publishing search-engine-optimized content.
- Startups: No need to hire teams of writers and editors. Now you can get all your content needs met in-house using this powerful AI writing tool. The best part is that it’s extremely affordable and offers a high return on your investment.
- Growing Businesses: ContentAtScale.ai was created to help businesses scale up their content game. Even if you’re a veteran at creating content, you’ll be able to scale up quickly by using this platform to create an article for each of your keywords.
- Agencies: Agencies are poised to benefit immensely from the use of this great product. You can easily 10x your SEO content production and start generating more traffic for your clients with ease.
1. Ease of Use
ContentAtScale.ai focuses on simplicity and ease. Unlike many other AI content writing platforms, there’s no need to watch extensive videos in order to learn how to create an SEO-optimized article.
The interface is highly intuitive, and no technical experience is required. You can easily access all the handy tools and creating a new article is very simple.
All you have to do is enter your keyword and in a single click, you’ll get a high-quality blog post that is optimized for SEO.
In fact, you can feed the platform a spreadsheet of keywords associated with your product or service, and it will spit out an article for each one.
The platform has a powerful yet intuitive text editor which is arguably the best editor in AI writing software. You can even get your articles created and published on your blog, saving you even more time.
Here’s a quick walkthrough to show you how to use ContentAtScale.ai:
Step #1: Sign Up: Register for an early access account on the website.
Step #2: Log In: As soon as you log in, you’ll be directed to the Projects page. This page houses all your projects and operates in a way similar to folders on Google Drive. This is where you’ll find all the articles you create on ContentAtScale.ai.
Step #3: Create New Project. Click the “New Project” button in the top left corner, and you’ll be prompted to add in your project details, which include:
- Project Name: This can be a company or website.
- Project URL: This is your website URL.
- Project Context: 4-8 words describing what your website or company is about.
- Target Audience: Who reads your posts? What is their profession or description?
- Tone of Voice: Choose the right tone of voice for your content from authoritative, bold, professional, or casual, to dramatic, excited, feminine, or masculine, etc.
Once you’ve created your project, you can start creating content. For the best AI output, it’s recommended that each website where you want to publish content should be its own project.
On the content creation page, you’ll be prompted to enter the keyword you want to rank for.
If you want to add more than one keyword at a time, you can upload a CSV by clicking the link below the form field.
You can add additional context to help shape the post for your desired keyword. This is an optional step, but it’s recommended that you do it so you can give the AI more topics to cover or angles you want to take with the post.
Once that’s done, you can either add your post to the keyword queue or click the “Create Content Now” button to create your article right away.
The software will take about 5 minutes to complete the article, after which you can review it, and make any necessary edits. When that’s done, you’re ready to publish.
You can review your projects by clicking the menu dots.
2. The Editing Dashboard
Once the AI is done preparing your article, you can upload it to your site or use the platform’s editor to improve it. You get a full WYSIWYG editor for total editing control.
Below is a look at what the screen looks like when you start editing or reviewing your AI-written article:
Here’s a quick overview of the different sections on the page:
- Title: This is an auto-generated recommended title based on your keyword.
- URL Slug: This is the recommended slug for your post URL.
- Meta Description: This is the suggested meta description for your article.
- Select Featured Image: You can append a royalty-free image to the article.
- Words, Paragraphs, Headings, Media: These show your content in comparison to top-ranking pages on Google and other search engines.
- Pending Optimization: This is a dropdown menu where you can set the post status.
- Arrow Icon: The small arrow to the right of “Update” will allow you to link to a public version of the written article allowing you to preview or share it
- Optimization Tab: This section offers NLP optimization recommendations based on top ranking pages
- Brief Tab: This allows you to rerun the post if you’re not happy with the content. It also provides content ideas from top ranking pages to improve your own content.
- Review Tab: This is where you can check for plagiarism to make sure that your content is 100% unique.
The content brief tab gives you insight into your top competitors and provides you with additional ideas for enhancing your content.
You can use it to find additional content to add to the post that is delivered as a way to include even more detail.
Simply click the “+” icon and that content will be added to your article. If you’re not happy with the initial results, you can use the rerun button to completely rewrite the article up to two times at no extra cost to you. You’ll get a completely new article each time.
3. Scale Up Content Production
If you are looking to accelerate the end-to-end content lifecycle, then this is the platform for you. You’ll be able to speed up the creation, review, and distribution of SEO-optimized content at scale.
Content At Scale provides you with the highest quality AI output that requires minimal editing. This gives you the ability to truly scale up your content creation.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, you’ll have unique, high-quality content for your blog in just minutes, and since there’s no limit to the number of projects you can have, it means that you can use this AI content generator on multiple websites.
Initially, the platform takes a bit longer than other AI writing software since it uses multiple AI systems to produce natural language text. However, after the first article has been produced, subsequent articles will finish more quickly, particularly if you are using related keywords.
All that’s left is to edit the document to match your style and catch any AI-isms that might slip through.
Of course, the content you get is practically publish-ready out of the box, but it’s never a good idea to use AI-written content on your website without proper review and/or editing.
Once your article is finished, you can still change everything from heading styles and link incorporation to images, symbols, and much more.
You can also rewrite sentences or paragraphs or even incorporate new sections to your content according to suggestions offered by the AI tool.
4. Additional Features
Here are some additional features you’ll find on the platform:
- Image Optimization: ContentAtScale.ai doesn’t add images automatically, but you have the option to choose feature images and upload them to the platform. The system will automatically optimize the image for SEO and reduce the image file size so it doesn’t negatively impact your page speed.
- Engagement Tools: Boost engagement on your site automatically through the use of Click-to-Tweet boxes and key takeaways. You also have the option of adding tables of content, and other features to entice more engagement, scrolling, and clicks.
- External Links: This is one of the highlights of using this platform. You can integrate your WordPress website allowing the AI to automatically publish new content directly to WordPress and add internal links using semantically relevant keywords.
5. Done-For-You Service
If you’d rather have everything done for you, or if you need a lot of articles and don’t have the time to go through each one, then you can sign up for the DFY service where you get 20 optimized posts every month for $2,000/month.
Everything will be handled for you by the platform’s editors, including keyword research, post editing, images, SEO optimization, and content scheduling on your blog.
This hands-off service is month-to-month, which means you can cancel at any time. Now you can achieve daily publishing without any of the hassle normally associated with the practice.
ContentAtScale.ai Pros and Cons
Like any other AI service out there, ContentAtScale.ai has its own set of pros and cons. Here are some of the more prominent ones:
- Single-Click Output: With ContentAtScale.ai, there’s no learning curve, and you’ll have a complete and fully optimized article with just one click.
- Output in Volume: They allow you to upload bulk keywords and have content created in minutes for all of those keywords. This is a huge bonus for both production and scalability.
- High-Quality Articles: The platform provides the highest quality content I’ve seen after reviewing many different AI content writing tools.
- User-Friendly Interface: You can find all the tools you need to create new content and make any edits from your dashboard.
- Google Docs-Style Editor: If you’ve used Google Docs before, you’ll find this editor extremely easy to use.
- Bulk Content Creation: The platform offers bulk upload of keywords so you can easily achieve mass content scaling.
- Whitelabel: You can set this entire operation up on your own subdomain. The platform’s API will allow you to embed content within your application.
- High-Priced Entry-Level Plan: The price point is a huge disadvantage to ContentAtScale.ai as it means that smaller publishers may not be able to use this amazing product.
- No Short-Form Content: Currently, the platform doesn’t offer short-form content options. You can only get articles that are around 1,500 words long.
- Small Bugs in Beta: Since the tool is still in beta, there may be some small bugs and issues in the interface that need to be ironed out.
By now, it’s clear to see that ContentAtScale.ai has robust article writing abilities. However, it’s not the only tool of its kind on the market.
Listed below are some of ContentAtScale.ai’s biggest rivals and a quick run-through to outline how the platform stacks up against the competition.
ContentAtScale.ai vs Jasper AI
Jasper AI is another SEO-based AI content creator. One of the main differences between the two is that Jasper AI provides short and long-form content.
Also, the platform has a great price point with plans starting from $49. You can expect to pay around $0.12/word for your article. Like ContentAtScale.ai, Jasper AI also has a plagiarism checker to ensure that all the content you get is 100% unique.
You’ll find over 50 templates to choose from when creating content so you don’t have to start your article briefs from scratch. However, Jasper AI does require more substantial editing, and you have to do quite a bit of rewriting to ensure that some content sections don’t sound redundant.
ContentAtScale.ai vs Writesonic
While Writesonic is a popular and effective AI writing tool, its editor doesn’t measure up to ContentAtScale’s. It’s not as user-friendly and doesn’t provide you with all the tools you need to edit a piece of content without having to move it from the AI writing program to Google Docs or Word.
Having said that, this is still a great tool to help writers come up with content ideas and create blog posts on a regular basis.
ContentAtScale.ai vs Copy.ai
Copy.ai helps you get better results in a fraction of the time. In addition to blog content, you can also use it for a variety of engaging content, including emails, social media copy, digital ad copy, and more.
But, this level of diversity comes at a price, and compared to ContentAtScale.ai, this platform requires more prompts and commands, and a lot more editing.
ContentAtScale.ai has three pricing plans – all of which are incredibly affordable for what the platform does. All you have to do is choose one to start scaling your content like never before.
The plans are as follows:
- Starter Plan: $500
- 20 posts per month
- $25/post, or $0.018/word (1,400 words/post on average)
- One-off or bulk upload of keywords
- Copyscape integration
- NLP Analysis and SEO recommendations
- Content recommendations for search
- Add multiple projects
- Scaling Plan: $1,000
- 50 posts per month
- $20/post, or $0.015/word
- Everything in the Starter plan +
- WP Plugin to sync content
- Interlinking of posts with the WP plugin
- API Access (coming soon)
- Agency Plan: $1,500
- 100 posts per month
- $15/post, or $0.01/word
- Everything in the Scaling plan +
- White label on your subdomain
$1,000 setup feewaived during beta
If you’re on the Agency plan and want to create more posts than your plan allows, you can get in touch with support, and they will work out a custom plan for you.
The platform offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your first five posts, you’ll be refunded in full.
If you need any questions answered on scalable content marketing, you can get in touch with the support team using the chat feature on the website.
ContentAtScale.ai integrates seamlessly with WordPress, which means that you can get your posts written, edited, and published on your website using the same platform.
Is ContentAtScale.ai Legit?
ContentAtScale.ai is a next-level AI that is purpose-built for blog content. It will allow you to scale your content production so you can grow your traffic with ease and at a cost lower than hiring writers.
In addition to using 3 AI engines and 2 NLP algorithms, the software also crawls Google to parse content that is ranking high.
Whether you’re a small business just starting out or a large content marketing agency serving thousands of clients, this platform will help you get better results in less time by providing you with 100% unique, SEO-driven articles for your blog.
If you want quick, rankable output and a user-friendly interface, then ContentAtScale.ai is a great platform to consider. It will completely revolutionize the way you do content marketing. And the good news is that the AI writing software is still in beta, which means it can only get better!
Here’s what some early reviewers had to say about this software:
I hope this review has helped you understand exactly what you can achieve with this platform so you can decide whether or not ContentAtScale.ai’s article-writing abilities are enough to help you create the content you need for your website.
If you’re ready to try out ContentAtScale.ai and start benefiting from SEO-optimized content, then sign up right now to get access and 20% more credits with my link.